turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Many Stickers On Your Truck?

Started by Master Gobbie, February 23, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

Hunting club yearly sticker on the back wind shield, that's it.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

joeturkey

joey46

If I can find a MeatEater sticker my truck will be complete and I can aggravate several on two different threads :funnyturkey:

Happy

Quote from: joey46 on February 24, 2022, 04:12:50 PM
If I can find a MeatEater sticker my truck will be complete and I can aggravate several on two different threads :funnyturkey:
Just be careful on your location with that one. Some people might take it the wrong way. 

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

sasquatch1

Not now not ever. 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

outdoorsmen

No dealership info anywhere! I hate that unless they ate gonna pay me to advertise.
Only sticker I have is I.A.F.F (international association of firefighters)

OJR

Used to have an Alabama Black Bear Conservation decal, but sold that vehicle. Nothing now.

NCL

Mostly fly fishing related but there is one from a call company

RED NECK

A few F..k Turdeau, and anti liberal decals,never put a hunting decal on any vehicle.F...k Turdeau!!!
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

Paulmyr

My woman has," If your going to follow this close, at least pull my hair" on the back of her ride.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

greencop01

In my younger days a lot of stickers, today an SUV and no stickers on it nothing. I do not want anyone to know i'm hunting, let them think I'm a hiker. An SUV and not a truck, throw 'em off.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Hobbes

If giving away your hunting spots is a concern................A pile of hunting stickers plastered on a truck parked at a trailhead (anywhere for that matter) has never screamed "hunt here, this guy really knows what he's doing".  Maybe that's just me.

joeturkey

I always hunt where I see a truck with a lot of stickers it's like a magnet drawing me in .

Hobbes

Quote from: joeturkey on February 26, 2022, 04:57:16 PM
I always hunt where I see a truck with a lot of stickers it's like a magnet drawing me in .

Nothing wrong with the stickers, but I was behind a guy in Florida a few days ago that had every imaginable gun manufacturer sticker plastered to the back of his truck, back window, tailgate, and bumper.  I've seen similar trucks with hunting stickers.  That many stickers appears to be a desperate attempt at gaining some recognition through association with products. 

To each their own.

Chris O

I have zero for the reasons stated above. I always felt it put a target on your vehicle for theft and or vandalism