only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Many Stickers On Your Truck?

Started by Master Gobbie, February 23, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

My only sticker is ... Let's go Brandon

Turkeyman

No stickers. I've always been one of those "low key" guys when it comes to either turkey or deer hunting. In fact I make sure I "sneak" a bird or deer into my truck. Legally tagged...absolutely...but nobody has to see me load them and know my "spot". Thus I wouldn't be the braggart YouTuber LOL.

fmf

Only a USMC sticker.  I don't like stickers on vehicles in general, but I will rep that one

sswv

Notsoyoungturk

Amen sswv!  One sticker for me for my redfishing team - Reelsouthoutfitters
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

kytrkyhntr

Nope. But There was a grizzled old crack head in my hometown that drove an old k10 blazer and had 1 in the back that had a message about the mayflower and someone's daughter.. I'll let you figure it out
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

btomlin

None on my truck, but my coolers are stickered up pretty good.....beer companies to trapping/hunting organizations.

Zobo

Only one:

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

A colorized gobbler
3 walking gobblers in white silhouette
Trump
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tail Feathers

I prefer the clean look.  I do have a small thin blue line sticker on the top corner of my license plate.  Stickers don't bother me on other guys' trucks so post pics if you have any.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Tom007

King Cobra

Three... West Point, Army Aviation, and Rutgers
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

ElkTurkMan

I have one sticker the Wyoming State Flag

bwhana

eddie234

Got my Turkey feet, deer feet, trout freak and my bow hunt or die

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro