only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Many Stickers On Your Truck?

Started by Master Gobbie, February 23, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixes

Georgia Peach Pass on the front and that is all the stickers on mine

Cut N Run

Carolina Hurricanes logo sticker and a single turkey track sticker on the back window.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Kylongspur88

("0"). My buddy is running for office this year so I might put his bumper sticker on my truck but take it off after November

310 gauge

None. And hate anything on my dash; reflection is distracting.

Hwd silvestris

No stickers for me on my pickup.  I'm with u on that .310.  I despise things on my dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2eagles

Only one.
NRA Life Member

I hope all of you belong to a 2A supporting group.

Mallard1897

I've always wanted to buy an old Subaru Forester and throw an Audubon sticker on it to throw people off. Don't think I could pull it off.

As others have stated though, a truck parked in a certain area is usually enough of a giveaway but why add a neon sign.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bigriverbum

i learned from my years of touring around the country seeing jambands(grateful dead) that any sort of advertisements of who you are or what you're doing are ill advised

the Ward

My last truck i had a Sumtoy and a ducks unlimited decal. Got my new truck and don't have any on it. I really don't like it so i'm not putting anything on it till i can trade it in.

ChesterCopperpot

I've always liked that story Dan Infalt tells about driving a decoy car with PETA stickers and "I Brake For Raccoons" stickers when he was scouting a spot. That said, I've got stickers on my truck for a handful of organizations I support. Bottom line, you live in a place rural and small and folks know who the killers are. They know the trucks and cars whether there's stickers or not, and they drive around the county and see where folks are parked. They'll say, "I saw so-and-so's truck parked over off Flat Creek." Don't matter. You just have to have plenty of spots. Plan A ain't good enough. You need the whole alphabet. Outwork the lazy slobs.

Cowboy

Got a TRUMP sticker on 2 of our trucks and a ROPING STEERS SHIFTING GEARS on my Kioti tractor window. Younger days had lots of hunting stickers on my trucks. Decided to go undercover for my huntin spots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Howie g

My sticker says , Nothing in this truck is worth your life ! 

Parrot Head

Zero.  I even have the dealership remove their sticker when I get a different truck.

ferocious calls

cpreeves

0. Just bought a new one and it was too expensive to put a sticker on it!