turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Many Stickers On Your Truck?

Started by Master Gobbie, February 23, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBURN

My NASCAR and tournament bass fishing days are over, so those unfunded stickers are long gone.  But I do still sport a Pinhoti turkey foot sticker and a BowLife sticker just to let people know in case they want to have a conversation.  Lol

slicksbeagles1

Here is mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky Goose

Gobble!

There's a Florida Gator decal on the other side. They are there because I like them. Reminds me I do need to get them off there and order new for the new truck that should be showing up in a month or so.

GobbleNut

Quote from: Gobble! on February 27, 2022, 10:43:45 PM

I used to have this sticker on my truck without the wording.  Anymore, I just feel like there are just too many fanatics around that would see that and vandalize my vehicle.  Admittedly, that concern is probably overblown, but I really just don't want to take the chance anymore with the anti-hunting sentiment that exists in our society. 

Bowguy

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 28, 2022, 09:01:33 AM

I used to have this sticker on my truck without the wording.  Anymore, I just feel like there are just too many fanatics around that would see that and vandalize my vehicle.  Admittedly, that concern is probably overblown, but I really just don't want to take the chance anymore with the anti-hunting sentiment that exists in our society.

Agreed, was thinking about getting one saying defund Team Goats. Bet no one knows what that means

GobbleNut

Quote from: Bowguy on February 28, 2022, 09:11:00 AM

Agreed, was thinking about getting one saying defund Team Goats. Bet no one knows what that means

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:   We are in the process of making our presence known however...   ;D

Bowguy

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 28, 2022, 09:18:53 AM
Quote from: Bowguy on February 28, 2022, 09:11:00 AM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:   We are in the process of making our presence known however...   ;D

All good brother lol

topnotch

I never did when I was younger, but now I do
NRA, TFT, old school NWTF and SCV.
Had more than one occasion that someone strikes up a conversation after seeing one of them.
NRA sticker ended up being the thing that had a landowner say yes to hunting on him.

Bob G.

No stickers on my truck. Everyone that knows me knows that I hunt and fish.

MattM

On the drivers side rear seat window I have a sticker that says In God We Trust.