OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How Many Stickers On Your Truck?

Started by Master Gobbie, February 23, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Gobbie

In my twenties I had every brand of waterfowl gear plastered to the back window, but as I grew older I learned a few things...

#1- No one cares about your hobbies or political stance.
#2 - You are disclosing what kind of gear may be inside for someone to steal.
#3 - If you have zero hunting related stickers, other hunters driving by are not 100% certain you're a hunter and may overlook that spot.

So do you have any stickers on your truck? If so, what kind and for what purpose?
Proverbs  3: 5-6

Happy

Zero. Have considered a sh#$&% Creek Survivor sticker though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

hootgobbleyelpgobble

I was the same way in my younger years. Tons of stickers on the back glass and now 0...only have the sticker my state requires on the license plate to show taxes were paid!

Which Gun

One truck has a speckled trout scene on back glass. 2nd truck has hunting club sticker on drivers side windshield.

bobk

ZERO.. Never had a sticker on any vehicle.

Dtrkyman

DirtNap647

ssramage

One... I have the Pinhoti turkey track on my back glass.

MO_HUNTER

Never have had a sticker on any of my vehicles. But I did see one several years ago that caught my eye...
It was a silhouette of a couple people in a canoe.. it said "Paddle faster, I think I heard banjos"

Remington700

I don't have any advertising on mine. I do have deer track and turkey tracks on my back glass.

SwampRooster17

NONE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

Zero.  I'm to old and fat to get up in the bed of my truck.  So even as tempted as I am to put stickers on my back glass, it just ain't going to happen. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Nathan_Wiles

I have a Sasquatch sticker on the back glass.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

WildTigerTrout

No hunting or fishing stickers.  I do have a U. S. Air Force Academy decal ( My son is a graduate from there and is currently an Air Force Lt.)  in the back window of my Jeep.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

joey46

Back window and tailgate of my 2005 Tacoma has several.  Maybe I'll add a picture later.  It seems the forum elitest have popped up.  A normal pre season phenomenon.