OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rare Smoke Winged Eastern.

Started by Ol timer, April 26, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

I shot one just like it 2 years ago got a flying mount done with it

Ol timer

I would love to see a pic of it if you don't mind sharing, I bet that mount looks amazing.

GSLAM95

Congratulations on a unique trophy  :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Dr Juice

That's an awesome thunder chicken. Congrats.

Cleveland48

That is a beautiful bird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BennieGobbler

What an awesome looking bird!!  Any turkey is beautiful but that is simply amazing!!  Congrats!!  Please keep us in the loop with a pic of the mount!!
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Ol timer

I will definitely post the Bird when I get him back, such a rare looking turkey with pictures for all to see is what this site is all about, we all have a passion and that passion is hunting wild turkeys and all that goes with it. We all should give thanks to the NWTF and any of your state local turkey chapters.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

No blinds.  No decoys.  With a bow.

You're the freaking man. 

DirtNap647

Quote from: Ol timer on April 26, 2016, 02:38:53 PM
I would love to see a pic of it if you don't mind sharing, I bet that mount looks amazing.
yes sir ol timer ver cool bird I posted the mount in a new thread for ya...(bird I got 2 years ago unique wings) is the title

SwampDog35

Beautiful bird. Congratulations!

2eagles

cramerhunts

Very, very cool! Congratulations and as said please keep us posted on pictures of the mount.

renegade19

Wow.  Beautiful bird! Congrats!

mgm1955

Awesome!! Congrats!! Look forward to seeing the mount.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott