only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rare Smoke Winged Eastern.

Started by Ol timer, April 26, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickbow98

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Dr Juice

Awesome. That one would be costing me some $ visiting the taxidermist.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

RutnNStrutn

Congrats to you on a classic hunt and a gorgeous gobbler!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Please post up pics when you get him back from the taxidermist.

Ol timer

Thanks for all the fine compliments guys. I have been wrestling all week with poses and taxidermist, and decided I will be going with Mike at Blackwing Turkeys. I just like everything that he does his artestry is paying great attention to detail and that is hard to find with others, so off to mike it will go. I will post the Turkey in the future.

catman529

Heck of a cool looking bird, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ol timer

Well here is a update to my 2016 Spring Turkey I sent to Blackwing Turkeys, Mike sent me my Eastern and when I uncrated it I was taken right back to the morning of April 25. To anyone that never had a Turkey mounted its a must have, I waited 30 years to get that one special bird done up, my family welcomed him in and he now has a new roost. I built my own custom table for him to be displayed. I will get a few better pictures in the sun but for today ill let you folks get a peek at one.   

Bowguy

I saw 2 last year in Jefferson NJ. Been at it since the 80s n I've never seen one hunting much lass had a chance at one. Congrats brother.
People tell me south jersey has a bunch but I've never seen em cause I don't go there

Ishi

The Spirit Lives On