turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Really? Ridiculous!

Started by deerbasshunter3, April 06, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

Things are getting out of hand. This is ridiculous. Its almost like they are just seeing what they can do to get people's money...

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Reality-Series-Instigator-RC-Jake-Turkey-Decoy/product/1603301023/

Bowguy

Boonelli14

But it's only 299.99$ !!!!!!!! Hahaha

ncwoodsman

Do they make it in 4 wheel drive  :TooFunny:

GobbleNut

Aaarrgghhh,....When will it ever stop?!

TrackeySauresRex

OM Gosh! I've seen it all now!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

ruination

Thats awesome.  I would totally take it to one of those RC tracks.
.410 Favors the Bold

NYlogbeards

Just something else to give hunters the idea to shoot a decoy, think you could just get a remote control car and do the same thing for less.

renegade19

Illegal in Illinois.  I'm not one to judge how other people hunt but IF it were legal, I wouldn't use it.  Specially for $300. 

Swather

Does it come with a HECS suit to block the emissions of che and electromagnetic energy that animals can see? 

I'm afraid that would be a dead give away when the turkey saw all the electric energy emanating from it.

;D

gergg

Had to figure something like this was coming......I don't use decoys, but even if I did that thing would have to be embarrassing to use. Guess they will need to sell a RC wagon to carry that thing as well....lol
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

tomstopper

They should offer it with a mount for a small shotgun on the top and a remote control trigger assembly so we can just call the bird into a 100yards and drive out and kill him too.......

Poor gobblers don't have to worry just about us humans chasing him down but now tricks that resemble his own kind running him down..

SS Calls

Wonder if Rancho makes a lift kit for this model?   :z-dizzy:

TauntoHawk

those are gonna be illegal in half the states they sell them in..

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MouthCaller

I can't say I'd drop 300 on that but I'd use that way before I crawled out in a field holding the decoy myself...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk