OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

G.O.T. gear

Started by BowBendr, February 09, 2011, 12:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Hey guys-
Just checking interest in anybody wanting to invest in some Gods of Thunder items for the team.
Hats, T-shirts, or gun barrel decals...anybody want to do this ?

I don't personally know anyone that does hats or shirts, but we can get decals made by people here on OG, but I have no leads on the other items.

I know since we moved up to 14 people, the idea of a travel call became kinda' logistically hard to do before everybodys season ran out, but what about these items ? Does anyone have interest in commemorating our team season together ?

What say ye ?
Ideas/suggestions, lets hear 'em........

DMP

I know we did hats last year but don't remember who we did them for us.  Whoever it was is a member of Old Gobbler.

DMP

This is the exact hat that we got last year.  We had Gods Of Thunder put in the front and our name and oldgobbler put on the back.

http://www.wholesalehats.com/Style-Number-6999MOSG

VanHelden Game Calls

woodsman1977

I like it....I would be in for 2 of them.

I like the barrel decal idea too.

canadatom

Like the hat idea and the decal idea also

pappy

I am in for two, but could we change the color from last year? I have a couple already in that color? Maybe put the 2011 OG patch on it?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BowBendr

Tell me more about the hats from last year.....
I saw the links ya'll put up, but have questions.
Who (on the team) ordered the hats last year ? Did you just tell them what you wanted on the hat and they did as they pleased, or did you have more control of exactly how ya'll wanted them.

If we want OG patches on there we'd have to move fast and do we know if this same hat maker would put them on for us ?

Barrel Decals: If you guys will decide on a color, i'll have them made for us and send them out when I get them....my treat for you guys !

I currently have Kicks chokes decals on my 835. They are about 5/8" tall and about 8" long and are printed in a matte gold color. Looks good on a camo gun, but if you guys have other color suggestions, let's hear 'em. But lets try and come to an agreement on one color to make it easier on the maker.

woodsman1977

BowBendr:

No color preference on the decal....I sure appreciate the offer.  :thanks:

DMP

The Old Gobbler patch on the front of a hat would be cool. 

Not sure who did the hats last year but they were ordered and done threw someone on the site.  Since everything crashed I have know way of finding who it was.  I think Spurs handled everything for our team with it so he may know.

Ill post a pic of last years hat.

DMP

This is what we did last year.

DMP

If we could put this on a hat it would be awesome.  What yall think?

Or this

DMP

Also, do we want a camo hat or a solid color hat like this:

Fullfan

I like the hat. We had better get moving on this if we want to have them for hunting..
Don't gobble at me...

DMP

Ive got a guy that I work with who also owns a sporting goods store here in town that can do anything that we want for the hats and if thats what we want to do then i'll talk to him and see what he can do for us.  Just let me know asap which direction were going to go with color, style, and what we want to put on it. :you_rock: