OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

G.O.T. gear

Started by BowBendr, February 09, 2011, 12:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

I say hats.

But no bright colors, or shiny looking threads.  I really hate getting hats that have shiny logos.

I like a grass pattern best.  

If he can put on part of the banner even better.
Really like the slogan on the banner to.

If someone knows a local guy that does good work I say keep it local to the members here. 

DMP

Talked with the guy at work and he said he would love to do some hats for us.  Depending on what we do he estimated it would be $12 to $14 for the finished hat. 

He said he could do the OG logo straight onto the hat as long as OG gave him permission to use the logo or he can design anything we want to go on it.  We just have to steer him in the direction that we want to go.

DMP

Ive created a logo but can't figure out how to get in uploaded to show it and see what yall think.  If anyone can send me their e-mail ill send it to them.  I want be around a computer much this weekend so it may be awhile before I respond. 

VanHelden Game Calls

Creek not a fan of the distressed hats you linked to.

But really it does not matter the style to me.

Send me the logo.  vanheldengamecalls@gmail.com  I can get them on here.  I think!!

The OG logo?  Is that the skeleton with the turkey?  I love that.  Would be cool on the back.

Let me know who to send $ to.  Paypal??

Duke0002

Creek, sounds good to me.  I make any hat look bad!

BowBendr

Quote from: DMP on February 11, 2011, 12:53:43 PM
Talked with the guy at work and he said he would love to do some hats for us.  Depending on what we do he estimated it would be $12 to $14 for the finished hat. 

He said he could do the OG logo straight onto the hat as long as OG gave him permission to use the logo or he can design anything we want to go on it.  We just have to steer him in the direction that we want to go.

Sounds like this may be the best option.
Don't see us getting much of a better deal for someone that says they'll do what we want.

DMP

Well, looks as if I have lost the logo but its on my work computer and will be able to get it back Monday.  I thought I sent it to my personal email but it doesn't seem to be there.  Tried making it again on my lap top but don't have the same program as I do at work and can't figure it out.

As far as the OG logo goes, yes I was thinking about the skeleton with the bird over its shoulder but OG would have to give us permission to use that logo.  I was thinking about putting it on the front of the hat and put Gods Of Thunder on the back.  The OG logo will probably be to big for the back of a hat.

The Logo that I made at work was a turkey track with The Gods of Thunder over it in an arch with either oldgobbler.com under the track or The Calm Before The Storm under the track. 

DMP

Mad, you've got an e-mail. :icon_thumright:

BowBendr

Hey Derek, can you shoot that image to me also at scottcoffey2000@yahoo.com ?
Thanks bud.

DMP

VanHelden Game Calls

VanHelden Game Calls

Toss the second grey shadow.

Maybe add a shotgun barrel. Like its pointed at you or at a 45degreee toward ya.  Maybe try to bring the thunder into the logo?
Otherwise I am good with this.

DMP

Yeah, the shadow needs to go.  I never meant for it to be there but didn't have time to take it out.  Had you rather have Old Gobbler under the turkey track?

Im no design pro so if anyone else has any ideas or wants to do one then by all means give it a shot. 

DMP

Found this on the net.

We could replace the guitars with guns, the skull with a turkey skull or turkey track, and have The Gods Of Thunder added in.

Now if we do lightning and multiple things then we will probably have to go with multiple colors to make it all look right so do we want colors on the hats?

And one thing to remember, if were doing camo hats then we probably want to keep things some what simple.  To much and it may not show up good on the hat.

VanHelden Game Calls

But curve the type.  Could not figure it out.