OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

G.O.T. gear

Started by BowBendr, February 09, 2011, 12:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMP

VanHelden Game Calls

Works for me. 

I play at work with PS, ID, ILL but I am not sure where we want to go with this.  I am having a mental block right now.  And here at home all I have are gimp and inkscape to play with.   And its just not the same :(   

BowBendr

Quote from: madarchery on February 12, 2011, 08:09:55 PM
Works for me. 

I play at work with PS, ID, ILL but I am not sure where we want to go with this.  I am having a mental block right now.  And here at home all I have are gimp and inkscape to play with.   And its just not the same :(   

You just made me realize how truly uneducated I am when it comes to computers.
:TrainWreck1:

VanHelden Game Calls

Can't see it.  If you want save as a pdf and email it to me. vanheldengamecalls@gmail.com  I can drop it in Gimp and change it to a jpg and post it here.

Not sure but when you save as see if word allows you to save a s a jpg.  I doubt it though.

pappy

Anything you all come up with is cool with me, I really don't care much, but I sure like raggin' Creekrocket.........whatever we do I need two hats.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

VanHelden Game Calls

Here is the latest version

VanHelden Game Calls

If you guys give me a week.  I can work something up at work on down time.  If you guys just give me an idea what your would like to see. 

I was thinking a solid patch like logo like the latest oval creek did up.  I like his type font.   I personally want to add some thunder somehow.  Not sure how yet.

Do we want a turkey or tracks?  Do we want a gun?  do we want a lightning bolt?   

Do we want permission to use old gobblers logo and just add the Gods of thunder over it.  I would think this would tie it all together nicely.  OG, the turkey, a cool logo, and a godly team name.

I will contact OG and find out the logistics of it.

But any ideas let me know.  Also I need who ever is going to arrange the hats to find out what file format they would like it in.

VanHelden Game Calls

Email to OG sent.

I see they have a new 2011 logo.  The turkey skull.  The old was the skeleton carring the bird.

O vote the skeleton as its a darker image.  Not sure I want a hunting hat with a big white bird head on it.

Thinking the OG round skeleton patch with Gods of thunder over the top.  I think its the simplest.

BowBendr

Quote from: madarchery on February 13, 2011, 07:44:42 PMThinking the OG round skeleton patch with Gods of thunder over the top.  I think its the simplest.

Yeah, something along those lines with some lightning streaks would be the bomb.......... :icon_thumright:

DMP

Quote from: BowBendr on February 13, 2011, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: madarchery on February 13, 2011, 07:44:42 PMThinking the OG round skeleton patch with Gods of thunder over the top.  I think its the simplest.

Yeah, something along those lines with some lightning streaks would be the bomb.......... :icon_thumright:

I think were dead on now.  If OG gives us the ok, I can give a pic of it to they guy doing the hats and tell him what we want to go with it and see what he comes up with as well. 

I really like the OG patch.

woodsman1977

Sorry that I haven't had a lot of input on the hats....I love all the ideas though and can't wait to wear one proudly.

misfire

Throw one my way, however it turns out. Just let me know how to pay ( paypal???)
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

VanHelden Game Calls

Well the OG logo is out.  Not sure if its trademarked as they do not have the required license mark.  But I am not going to push the issue. 

We could purchase the patch and have our team name embroidered around it if we wish.  Would be easy to do but another added cost.

I will see what I can do this week on my own unless we want to go the patch route.   

DMP

Problem with that is the patches are sold out. 

DMP

What you think?

Gods Of Thunder logo on the front.

Turkey track on the side.

OldGobbler on the back.

There is a pdf file at the bottom to look at.

Im out, this design stuff is out of my league. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]