turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

G.O.T. gear

Started by BowBendr, February 09, 2011, 12:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Actually I can work with that.  I would add the old gobbler under on the front though.  Will work with what you got.  I have an idea also for a bird skull as it seems we like death more then feet.

Adding a logo to the back and sides will probably add more to the hats.  Each new logo is a new setup.  I am sure he gets a setup charge every time he needs to turn the hat and hit enter.

I tried all avenues for the OG logo.  Even buying a right of release.  Guess they had issues so its a no/go.

Duke0002

I'm good with whatever you guys decide on the hat.  I don't have an artistic bone in my body!

DMP

Sounds great.  As soon as you get it together post it up and let everyone see it and ill start getting orders up.

VanHelden Game Calls

Lets give it until Friday night.  On Sat we pick 1 posted and go with it. 

Creek I like your oval with some tweaks right now.  So unless I come up with a logo by friday your the man. 

Tweaks to your oval would be old gobbler.com smaller type under oval.  Oval larger to incorporate the turkey track along the side of the Thunder.  I can make these changes if you wish if I am unable to get the creative juices flowing this week.

DMP

I gave all of our ideas to the guy who is going to do the hats to see what a pro could come up with.  He mentioned maybe incorporating lightning into the fonts and even a skull into the fonts.  He asked to give him a few days and he would have us something to look at.

VanHelden Game Calls

Alright here is my brain storm.  I can change anything you guys want.  Tried to keep the colors "hunter like"   May need to tweak colors when we decide on a camo pattern.  I could also place on a background.  I see know I need to clean up the grip, and maybe run the wood grip up to the mag and barrel and eliminate the gap.   I will place this on a camo background tommorrow when I get a chance.  I will even turn an effect on to represent  embroidery if you guys wish.

Let me know if I should pursue further revisions or give up.

BowBendr

I should have a test decal in a day or two to show you guys. Like I said earlier, i'm going to get them and send them out to you guys shortly.

Anybody have any more input on a color they'd prefer...going to try to keep them all one color.

Speak now or suffer to my passion for fashion... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

VanHelden Game Calls

Last logo attempt for me. The camo background represents the hat. 

Saturday we should get a vote and get ordering if we are going to do this.

misfire

I kinda like that, can we get it in pink??? :TooFunny:
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BowBendr

Quote from: misfire on February 17, 2011, 10:55:54 PM
I kinda like that, can we get it in pink??? :TooFunny:

We better not...CamoMan might want one.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

DMP

Looks good to me.

Our hat guy is working up a logo as well and should have it for us Monday to look at.

Duke0002

DMP

Do we want fitted hats or one size fits all?