turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Idiot soccer players

Started by jhoward11, July 22, 2021, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhoward11

Thoughts on the women soccer players kneeling before the game, then getting their backsides handed to them. lol. Not the place and time to address your own agenda. Represent our country or move out!!!

slicksbeagles1

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I didnt watch the idiots because of the "activist". I'm glad they lost!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Happy

Who watches soccer? Bout right up there with watching knitting in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Turkeyman

Any athlete or coach who can't stand for the national anthem and salute the flag should not be allowed to represent our country. They should be told that prior to their involvement. Love it, respect it or leave it. Simple as that.

Has anyone noticed other than me that when you go down the road and see an American flag flying it's a good chance you're seeing a Rep/Con residence as opposed to a Dem/Lib residence? Ridiculous.

mikejd

Could not agree more. I did not watch this time around since that  piece of trash is on the team.

WV Flopper

Any athlete or coach who can't stand for the national anthem and salute the flag should not be allowed to represent our country. They should be told that prior to their involvement. Love it, respect it or leave it. Simple as that.

Maybe it's the Tennessee whiskey, but that is about the most Communist statement I have ever seen. So, your telling everyone with your statement that the life, since a child, the devotion, blood, sweat,  tears, money, each of these individuals have giving from themselves and family to be successful in the sport they excell at should UNCONDITIONALLY support the United States?

Every hear of free speech? There is more to it than the 2nd, alot, read it. Don't just use what benefits you in life, there is way more to it than that. If you don't understand it, read it again. It is for all, even people that are not happy with their government at the time.

grayfox

Quote from: Turkeyman on July 22, 2021, 04:30:30 PM

:agreed:

Dtrkyman

There is Women's soccer? 

Who knew, lol

Jstocks

Quote from: WV Flopper on July 22, 2021, 09:36:31 PM

Maybe it's the Tennessee whiskey, but that is about the most Communist statement I have ever seen. So, your telling everyone with your statement that the life, since a child, the devotion, blood, sweat,  tears, money, each of these individuals have giving from themselves and family to be successful in the sport they excell at should UNCONDITIONALLY support the United States?

Every hear of free speech? There is more to it than the 2nd, alot, read it. Don't just use what benefits you in life, there is way more to it than that. If you don't understand it, read it again. It is for all, even people that are not happy with their government at the time.

When you decide to devote your life to developing skills and use them to your benefit, for example N F L football players, then I don't give a damn what you do. I don't have to watch you or support you. If there's enough other sorry POS with the same mentality that can support you, then more power to you.

When you decide to take a position to represent the United States of America, then yeah, I expect you to stand up for the anthem and salute. If you can't do that, take a seat in the stands or watch on tv. Those folks are sent to those games to represent our country.

This is gonna get me off on a tangent, but if folks don't see that our country is as weak as it's ever been then they got their head in sand. It's this weakness that will allow us to be destroyed from within. All the countries that hate us are standing back laughing at us. I fear it's too late to save. We've allowed too much of this to creep in as normal or acceptable, a clear sign the nation is beyond conserving. The next 50 years will be interesting. We will be reduced to a has been.

History repeats itself. We are a mirror image of the crown we tried to escape.

Mossberg90MN

I've always hated soccer, felt it was a woman's sport. And from the looks of it, I guess it kinda is haha

Yea I'm not about it at all, I've always felt it was not the athletes position to get political. As most people watch sports to take a break from all that stuff.

I also don't think someone should be representing the country if they hate it. Not saying they don't have the constitutional right to feel how they feel. But I believe that when they're on the Job they shouldn't be allowed to express those opinions. It's also ironic considering this country is what's giving them the opportunity to do what they're doing, and have those rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Mighty slippery slope some folks are edging towards here.....
:TrainWreck1:
I think I'll leave it at that,...and stick with discussing turkey hunting...   ;D :angel9:

the Ward

What slippery slope would that be? It is real simple, you are at the Olympics to represent your country, not any other private entity. As such, you should have the respect for that country, it's flag, and it's citizens. If you do not have this, then why did you accept a position on the team? It isn't a free speech issue, at all.

Paulmyr

I think it's hilarious.  These woke Karen's are so repressed they play a game for a living. Pretty sure most women in the world can't even dream about the same opportunity. They have a world wide stag to advocate for woman's rights and play a for a country who leads in this area. Instead of shining a light on that fact they chose to thumb thier nose at the very nation that leads the world in advocating women's rights and rights of humans in every aspect.
Maybe if they concentrated on playing soccer instead of making political statements before the game they may have been able to score atleast 1 goal.
Team dissention comes to mind. Do you honestly think thier is cohesion in the locker room between the players who love thier country and these woke players who show distain for the U.S.?
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Greg Massey

My opinion of them is pretty bad, so i will leave it to that... I don't want to get kicked off the forum.. GOD BLESS THE USA .... :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an