OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF Custom Callmaking Competition

Started by Greg Massey, August 01, 2021, 06:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Congratulations to Scott Witter who is culpeper on the forum: 3 Awesome wins : Best of Show - Call maker of the year, Best of Call 1 - Gibson Award, Best of Box Call Set - Don Chancey Award.. Again congratulations to Scott and all the other winners ..

3bailey3

tal

Thank you and Spring Creek for the posts. Lot of good call makers

simpzenith

Me and my daughter each have one of Scott's short boxes. Great sounding calls! Congrats Scott Witter!

culpeper

Quote from: Greg Massey on August 01, 2021, 06:45:12 PM
Congratulations to Scott Witter who is culpeper on the forum: 3 Awesome wins : Best of Show - Call maker of the year, Best of Call 1 - Gibson Award, Best of Box Call Set - Don Chancey Award.. Again congratulations to Scott and all the other winners ..

Agree, Congratulations to everyone who entered.  I believe I am ready to set my chisels down and take a long nap.

Yoteduster

EZ

GobbleNut

Not being into the custom call thing and the call-making competitions, I had not put two and two together about you, Scott, being culpeper on here.  I have always been impressed with your contributions here on OG,...and needless to say, I am even more impressed with your abilities and accolades as a call maker.  Big congrats to you!