turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Idiot soccer players

Started by jhoward11, July 22, 2021, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howie g

I could say plenty on this subject , but I think this sums it up .
    Love it or leave it !!!!

guesswho

No Gold for you!   I think this may be a result from not staying focused on the task at hand.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jimspur

This is the result of focusing on what type of protest you're going to
do on the medal stand, so you can be on ESPNCNN WokeCenter,
instead of focusing on winning the matches first.

Can't say I'm upset about it.

TrackeySauresRex

All it takes is one bad apple!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

mspaci

Im a huge soccer fan & used to follow the womens team closely. This team is just hard to root for. Take a team like the 99 world cup winners. Now that was a team to get behind. Todays team with the knee taking and thinking they have a social platform along with the lie of equal pay. I just couldnt watch. They dont represent me. Mike

Sungrazer

I find it disgusting. They should weed out those who are embarrassed to compete for their country. The Olympics have been a joke for years, this kind of tomfoolery is encouraged, therefore I DO NOT watch it or support it in any way. Nor will I watch any sport that allows and or glorifies anything negative against the USA. Don't like it, leave it.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Sungrazer on August 09, 2021, 10:29:26 PM
I find it disgusting. They should weed out those who are embarrassed to compete for their country. The Olympics have been a joke for years, this kind of tomfoolery is encouraged, therefore I DO NOT watch it or support it in any way. Nor will I watch any sport that allows and or glorifies anything negative against the USA. Don't like it, leave it.
I have thousands of dollars in football and hockey jerseys, hats and other memorabilia that I will not even wear or display anymore because of this stuff, my dad played pro football and my grandfather played semi-pro football so suffice to say football is in my blood and it is hard not to watch and wish they would stop this altogether. Makes me want to puke.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Jimspur

If you guys think the Wokyo Olympics were bad, you should read about
the 2024 Olympics which will be held in Paris, France.
The International Olympic Committee is, "keen to set a new standard
for inclusive, gender-balanced and youth-centred games" in Paris in 2024.

Breakdancing is being added as a medal event.

Gotta love the Woketard Olympics!

guesswho

I'm looking forward to the next Women's boxing competition.   I hope its an Olympic sport in 2024.  My money is on the new gal!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

Quote from: Jimspur on August 10, 2021, 12:10:00 PM
Breakdancing is being added as a medal event.

I'm looking forward to the new underwater tiddlywinks and three-meter spitball competitions myself.   :icon_thumright: ;D :toothy9: :angel9:

Happy

I am looking forward to the death of Professional sports entirely. I will take watching amatures that want to play for the sake of playing over a bunch of spoiled, crybaby, attention you know whats all day, everyday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sungrazer

Quote from: Happy on August 10, 2021, 06:13:03 PM
I am looking forward to the death of Professional sports entirely. I will take watching amatures that want to play for the sake of playing over a bunch of spoiled, crybaby, attention you know whats all day, everyday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Amen to that.
That Female boxing post hit the nail on the head, and made me laugh :agreed:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on August 10, 2021, 03:47:29 PM
I'm looking forward to the next Women's boxing competition.   I hope its an Olympic sport in 2024.  My money is on the new gal!

"She" already had the high pitched voice!!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.