North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old Gobbler Kill Count

Started by Nimrodmar10, May 15, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many turkeys did you kill this Spring?

More than 10 Turkeys
Ten Turkeys
Nine Turkeys
Eight Turkeys
Seven Turkeys
Six Turkeys
Five Turkeys
Four Turkeys
Three Turkeys
Two Turkeys
One Turkey
No Turkey

neal

Killed 4 Called 9 to their end
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

mmusso

killed 2 - missed several  :'(

Rio Fan

My season isn't over yet, but I've killed 2 in Idaho and 1 in Washington, I'm still trying for my second Washington bird and can hunt until May 31.  Also watched my dad and buddy kill two apiece earlier in the season.

RS

Just my 2 bird limit here in NC then called in 3 more for others.  Sure miss being able to hunt 3 states (SC, NC, & VA) like I used to for several years.

Fullfan

I killed 7 longbeards this spring, watch another 5 die. And we still have 2 weeks left.
Don't gobble at me...

archery1

not a one in pa yet.. season is extended to morning an evening hunts..so well see ?????
Take a kid hunting

sugarray

I killed 1 in SD and 1 here in WV.  But,  my son killed his first so I called in 3.  Hope to get me one and him one before the season ends on Saturday.  May go to PA if wife allows,

HogBiologist

traveling aint easy with these fuel prices - My Old Lady's gonna soil her drawers when the credit card bill comes in, anybody around North Louisiana got an extra room?

Louisiana season is over
Certified Wildlife Biologist

Hognutz

I don't think he's lookin' to hunt. I think he's lookin' for a place to live after his wife sees the credit card bill..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

chatterbox

Quote from: Hognutz on May 16, 2011, 06:08:37 PM
I don't think he's lookin' to hunt. I think he's lookin' for a place to live after his wife sees the credit card bill..Mike
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

NYbassman

Quote from: guesswho on May 15, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
I killed one, almost killed another.

Haha. That guesswho guy, he really doesn't know much about killing turkeys :TooFunny: Maybe some day you will figure it out.

guesswho

Quote from: NYbassman on May 16, 2011, 06:35:54 PM

Haha. That guesswho guy, he really doesn't know much about killing turkeys :TooFunny: Maybe some day you will figure it out.
I'm still looking for my diaphram!  I probably would of killed that other turkey if I could have found my diaphram and got my belly to moving.  
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jay

I've got 3 this year, but really should be at 5. Not happy with my Kansas hunting, so probably will hit it the last 3 days of May for hopefully some redemption.

mikejd

Only 1 for me here in N.Y. And believe me Im greatful for that it was a tough season this year. however the season is not over yet maybe I can slip away again if work will allow it but doesnt look good.

Shotgun

Quote from: guesswho on May 16, 2011, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: NYbassman on May 16, 2011, 06:35:54 PM

I'm still looking for my diaphram!  I'd probably would of killed that other turkey if I could have found my diaphram and got my belly to moving. 

LMAO   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: