North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old Gobbler Kill Count

Started by Nimrodmar10, May 15, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many turkeys did you kill this Spring?

More than 10 Turkeys
Ten Turkeys
Nine Turkeys
Eight Turkeys
Seven Turkeys
Six Turkeys
Five Turkeys
Four Turkeys
Three Turkeys
Two Turkeys
One Turkey
No Turkey

WiLL B

Killed 7 and watched 6 more die. The cost of traveling slowed me down this year. I gotta save up more money for next year! Had a lot of fun though!

guesswho

I killed one, almost killed another.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chipper

I tagged out in Tn. On 4-14-11, usally hunt MS. And KY. Some but funds wouldn,t allow it this year.

spitndrum

harvester

Killed my limit, 4. Could have killed more but ran out of tags. Another great Tennessee season.

Nimrodmar10

Will B don't forget to put your 7 birds on the poll above so we can get a better count. Thanhs to everyone for logging your kill.

njdevilsb

Killed 2.  I was a part of 4.

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

Tagged out for two in Maine... may go for another in PA. before the season there ends.

FANMAN

Two in Illinois,with luck.

struttin_1

Killed 2 out of my 3 tags here in VA

wvboy

4 so far.. 3 in VA .. 1 in WV ..

Got one WV tag left.. leaving to hunt the last couple of days later this week ..   I did not travel anywhere else this spring.. but hope to again next year ..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

trkehunr93

Mtneer

2 in VA and 2 in WV.   Part of 3 others.   My Dad and a buddy have tags left with 5 days to go! Great Season but I'm sad already and I still have a few days left!

nbkillr

Had my personal best season ever killing 10 and watching 4 more killed. 

hoyt

I didn't kill but one in S. Illinois this yr., but due to health and screwed up weather didn't hunt buy two mornings.

Guess I'm going to start doing a little travailing next season. Got a real good spot near Nashville I can hunt that's loaded with turkey and I'm not 20miles from the Ohio River and Ky. Indiana's not 60 miles away and Mo. can't be that far off either.