OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Old Gobbler Kill Count

Started by Nimrodmar10, May 15, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many turkeys did you kill this Spring?

More than 10 Turkeys
Ten Turkeys
Nine Turkeys
Eight Turkeys
Seven Turkeys
Six Turkeys
Five Turkeys
Four Turkeys
Three Turkeys
Two Turkeys
One Turkey
No Turkey

NYbassman

Quote from: Shotgun on May 16, 2011, 07:35:04 PM
Quote from: guesswho on May 16, 2011, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: NYbassman on May 16, 2011, 06:35:54 PM
Quote from: guesswho on May 15, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
I killed one, almost killed another.

Haha. That guesswho guy, he really doesn't know much about killing turkeys :TooFunny: Maybe some day you will figure it out.
I'm still looking for my diaphram!  I'd probably would of killed that other turkey if I could have found my diaphram and got my belly to moving. 

LMAO   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:   

Haha :TooFunny: I remember that thread.

Old Gobbler

I had another great season ,with several exciting and memorable hunts that reassured myself why I keep waking up at those disgusting early morning hours.

I'm trying to keep it as fresh and new and my first year out there - Time flies , been 27 consecutive and successful Florida seasons without a skunk in there -

--Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: redarrow on May 15, 2011, 02:34:30 PMIm retired I got the time but ain't got the money.
I'll be there in a few years. Thanks to Florida's jerkoff, thief governor and the GOP super majority in the Florida house & senate, my retirement just got gutted after 24 years of service, and a promise for all those years of a certain retirement. >:( But now they have yanked the carpet out from under my feet, and gutted my retirement. So I'll be entering my "retirement" looking for a 2nd career, and not having the money or time to do the hunting I have dreamed of for all of my adult life. >:( At least I'll get to help vote those @#$%&! out of office before I retire. :you_rock: