North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old Gobbler Kill Count

Started by Nimrodmar10, May 15, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many turkeys did you kill this Spring?

More than 10 Turkeys
Ten Turkeys
Nine Turkeys
Eight Turkeys
Seven Turkeys
Six Turkeys
Five Turkeys
Four Turkeys
Three Turkeys
Two Turkeys
One Turkey
No Turkey

Nimrodmar10

Just an informal count for the folks on OldGobbler.com to see what kind of season we've had for the Spring of 2011.  I'm just curious. I think we will be surprised by the numbers.

If your season is still open and your kill number changes, you can go back and change it on the poll.

Limbstrutter

Stayed home this year .2 for me that's are limit here in Ohio.....
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

redarrow

Only allowed one in the great state of shock.

Nimrodmar10

Quote from: redarrow on May 15, 2011, 02:11:26 PM
Only allowed one in the great state of shock.

Shoot man, come down to TN and hunt with us. Six week season and four bird limit. Plenty of public land. I know I'd be traveling if our limit was only one bird.

Roost Wrecker

Yeah TN is a great place to hunt. Went last week with a guy down there on public land. Lots of birds, I think i am going to save my pennies for the 251 dollar non resident liscense!

redarrow

Funny thing about life,If ya got money ya ain't got the time.Now Im retired I got the time but ain't got the money.

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

Quote from: redarrow on May 15, 2011, 02:34:30 PM
Funny thing about life,If ya got money ya ain't got the time.Now Im retired I got the time but ain't got the money.

Ain't that the truth ! Same here !  :P

TauntoHawk

only 1 but seasons only half over and ive been much pickier , not trying to end my season to quick. I enjoy taking other people for their birds and saving my second tag for the last week
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OLE RASPY

boyhowdy

Quote from: redarrow on May 15, 2011, 02:34:30 PM

traveling aint easy with these fuel prices - My Old Lady's gonna soil her drawers when the credit card bill comes in, anybody around North Louisiana got an extra room?

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Uncle Bucky

My crew got 3 nice toms, son got the best 4 yr old 25lb Eastern

all on video and I filmed my nephew and my same gun double that turned out to be some incredible footage

gobbler336

been a good year for me. and its not over yet.

TRKYHTR

I pulled the trigger on 6 and had a hand in killing 14 total.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Trevor2

Strutstopper