OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buster'calls

Started by boatpaddle, February 28, 2019, 03:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatpaddle

I recently purchased a couple of Buster's friction calls ....They came highly recommended from a couple folks on here.

Hunter22 being one of them...If "Mr. Friction" puts his stamp of approval on a callmaker, I know, I'm going receive a quality call....

I was quite pleased with the calls, I received from Buster.
Fit & finish are good...The sounds,  he putting in these calls have such realism, it just blow me away...

For those in the market for a quality friction call, contact Buster....I highly, recommend them...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

letinmfly

Larry's calls are top notch!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

turkey stew

Larry makes mighty fine pot calls!

MDTOM84

I love the pots I have from Mr.Larry

jed clampett

Larry makes great pots...I have 4 and probably get another..they sound very good!!

yelpy

Yeppers great pots!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

JLH

Who's Larry?

All I know is that Buster is a good fella...patiently waiting. :gobble:

Spitten and drummen

I agree with everything said above. Larry is a super nice guy and he makes some fine pots at a very fair price. If you dont have one pick up one or three.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Gobbler2577

Guys I appreciate the kind words.  I am still a bit amazed at the response to my calls.  I would've let them go sooner if I had thought folks would really like them.  For you guys that have them I sure hope the birds like them this year.  Just do me a favor and stay away from north MS...and southeast kansas... and east tennessee... and...

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

yelpy

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on February 28, 2019, 07:49:41 PM
Guys I appreciate the kind words.  I am still a bit amazed at the response to my calls.  I would've let them go sooner if I had thought folks would really like them.  For you guys that have them I sure hope the birds like them this year.  Just do me a favor and stay away from north MS...and southeast kansas... and east tennessee... and...

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
Well you dont have to worry about me. I barely ever leave PA. Although I might swing down to NC for a day or 2.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

hunter22

Larry's pot calls are players. Their looks are right up there also. I can see the Osage glass over slate seeing a lot of vest time this spring.

hunter22

Quote from: boatpaddle on February 28, 2019, 03:55:00 PM
I recently purchased a couple of Buster's friction calls ....They came highly recommended from a couple folks on here.

Hunter22 being one of them...If "Mr. Friction" puts his stamp of approval on a callmaker, I know, I'm going receive a quality call....

I was quite pleased with the calls, I received from Buster.
Fit & finish are good...The sounds,  he putting in these calls have such realism, it just blow me away...

For those in the market for a quality friction call, contact Buster....I highly, recommend them...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Great choices Zumer. Larry's calls are top shelf.

Gog1015

Buster's Osage glass over slate will be in my vest next weekend for youth day, great call. I hope to get another if he gets some available.

Gen.27:3

I love pot calls, what is current wait time for one of his calls? Also, do you guys recommend the glass or slate the most?
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

tomfooleryy

Quote from: Gen.27:3 on March 02, 2019, 03:30:06 PM
I love pot calls, what is current wait time for one of his calls? Also, do you guys recommend the glass or slate the most?

His turnaround time has been very quick, within 2 weeks, of ordering for all calls I've gotten from him. I haven't tried his slate but really like his glass over slate and glass over aluminum