turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Poll: What's your sighting preference?

Started by valerio024, February 16, 2019, 10:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublelung

C for me. Truglo Gobble Stopper red/green dot.

makestomstremble

fishr64

Big Jeremy

Currently rolling with B. Have used an FF3 in the past, but my current gun had rifle sights on it when I got it, and it shoots dead on...works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syn

B. I do want to try a fastfire one day though. 

Kylongspur88

Timmer

I'm generally a gadget / tech guy.  I ventured into the world of red dots just for the purposes of a new or better toy, not any real perceived need for a better sight.  I'm on my 2nd red dot, currently a Burris Fastfire 3.  After several years the newness of the "toy" has worn off.  I'm tired of worrying about the battery and dealing with turning the sight on and off.  I've also got the protective frame, so I have to take heavier gloves off to push the button.  At this point rifle sights or a low powered scope is seeming like a wiser choice.
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

mudbug_4

I use a plain ol' front bead. I shoot an old (my Grandpa's gun) Winchester Model 1200 with a full choke barrel and I inherited it with the remnants of an old red-colored front bead. I have since had to have it replaced with a common "BB" front sight.

jlw

Sir-diealot

Has been a Hi-Viz Fiber Optic site but my eyes are not what they once were so I am going to try a scope this year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Clydetaylor1

Have always shot bead. Going to try rifle sights this year. B

PSEoutlaw07

still shooting the bead this year, was thinking hard about getting a speed bead

WALKER80

Rifle sights. I can still hit a penny at 40 yards with a 22. Working on 39 years old. Probably be using cheaters next week for bragging. lol

ads1

I use Red Dot and Scope. Really helps with tight patterns and old age eyes.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois