OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Poll: What's your sighting preference?

Started by valerio024, February 16, 2019, 10:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

longspur

B.   Fiber optic. I've hunted with a scope on my turkey gun couple times but always wound up taking it off.

ncturkey

teke59

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

1iagobblergetter

D. Nikon Turkey Pro... Probably will jinx myself,but one shot and one kill ever since going that route 8 or 10 years ago..

Dtrkyman

I prefer double beads but have rifle sight on my 20 to dial in poi to poa, my 12 is spot on with beads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walkerhuntfish

Shooting A.
Just ordered B.
Wanting a C. just not ready to commit to one yet.

Mbhyman88

Have always just used A but would like to try C one day soon.

Harty

D. Through the years made the transition from bead to optics to scope. Took some getting used to for a guy that shot thousands of rounds a year using beads.

Drycreek

A for now but looking at a set of Williams universal slugger firesight with ghost ring.

the Ward

B and D currently. Used both A and C previously, but neither of my two favorite guns shoot to point of aim with the bead, and my astigmatism has gotten worse so i went to a scope from red dots. I even have a hard time lining up the open sights anymore, so a trip to the optometrist is in my near future. Ah to be young again, lol!

Shoebuck

Ctrize

Age has push me to a scope but still like the no worry bead.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

J_mill

A: Front Bead. I like to keep it classy. Until my eyes fail or I need a reason to spend more dollars then I plan on sticking with it.  :fud: