OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hersh

My gun is a Remington Super Max Gobbler 12g. Predator Green Deception Camo  Have taken a lot of birds with this gun. Just got it dipped last week.  Shoot Magnum Blend 3.5 thru a Primos tightwad tube. Shoots some great patterns.  Hersh

Hooks' n' Beards'

hs strut

heres a pic of my mossberg 535 12 guage and my 870 remington express magnum 20 guage the mossberg has the 28'' barrel and a 670 xx full fatory choke the 870 has a 26'' barrel with a primos tightwad .570 choke
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

blgoode

shortened my length of pull to 13.125" to match my body. Much much better fit.

ShotGunSniper

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

reynolds243

highwaygun

Here's my h&r 10ga with .680 trulock fiber optic bead. I run #7 federal hw through it with great success. I did they rattle can paint job 2 seasons ago think it came out pretty nice.

highwaygun

Chuck1443

Crawl79

New turkey gun rebuild almost done, hopefully will post a pic by next week.

THattaway

Currently shooting a 870SM express. 

Have used a few other guns, a couple Win 1300s for a bunch of years and started out with Rem 870 and 1100.

"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

SCTrky10

IowaGobblers

Heres my go to 20 ga. 870. I just got done painting it. Bad lighting made it look a little bright.

MouthCaller

Brand new Mossberg 935 tactical Bushnell trs-25 gonna go tear up some paper tomorrow if I can get off work in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rathunter04

Just bought a Stoeger 3500 last month. Added a SumToys, SteadyGrip, and Nikon for good measure  ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin