OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blgoode

What length barrel is on that?

grayfox

blgoode

nyturkeyhunter

Here is my Mossburg 500 Turkey Special. I have been using this gun for the past 5 years.

I love it.
Tagged out for this spring. Check back with me in the fall.

CrustyRusty

Tbrom

I like this thread. This is my first post here so i am saying hello. My 835 and this years bird

mikejd

Quote from: Tbrom on May 27, 2013, 01:18:57 PM
I like this thread. This is my first post here so i am saying hello. My 835 and this years bird

:welcomeOG: Nice gun and nice bird.

DirtNap647

IowaGobblers

Here are my 2. My trusty SX3 and a new 870.

bowmike

blgoode

23" barrel on this one. Haven't patterened it yet.

ShotGunSniper

Wow! Those are some good lookin turkey gun's. Well I got this Mossy 835 with the Mossy Oak Breakup finish, 24" ported ribbed barrel, and the factory turkey choke and 2 full chokes, yesterday. I traded my 835 with the 28" barrel. The guy wanted mine because of the barrel lengh and I wanted his, well can you see why I wanted it?...lol. Im going to try the Mossberg factory turkey chock out here soon to see what pattern it puts up compare to my Tru Glo ported turkey choke. The same one I kill my 22 lb Boss Tom with, back in the Spring season. Really thinkin about buyin a JellyHead for it.

:turkey2:
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

bowmike

Remington 870 express 12 ga 3". BSA Boss Turkey Scope, Barska shoot through scope mount, Tru Glo Gobble Stopper choke, and Blackhawk Talon Stock.

ShotGunSniper

Look's pretty good. I love how that stock look's. I too have a Tru Glo ported choke  :icon_thumright:
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

Gobblerjim

Some nice guns posted on here. I'm pretty simple. I run with a NEF 12gauge 3 1/2 single shot. Gets the job done. Patterns pretty nice with hevi13 #6's. Longest kill 43 yards. Stock chock with bead sight. Maybe one day I'll get one of those fancy ones.

And it doesn't hurt when you carve notches in it. All osceolas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk