OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

SBE II advantage timber 26" barrel with an Indian creek choke and a truglo on top for this year

R.W. Mackey

I got this one last year, shot it open sights, Mossburg Tactical Turkey 935.  Just put the Nikon Turkey
Pro on, haven't had a chance to dial it in. Plan to shoot Heavy 13, 3.5" #6, with the heavy shot TK choke.
Has done good in the past.

Roy

Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

gob09

lots of really nice guns on here

Mountainburd

Mossberg 835 12 guage
Star Dot choke
Winchester Double X 1 3/4 6 shot.

Cajun1

Just picked this one up today. It's my first dedicated turkey gun. Mossberg 835 with factory tube for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cajun1

Picked up this used 835 with 24" barrel today. This year will be my first attempt at Turkey hunting.

With its new family.

From left: Mossberg 9200, Mossberg 9200, Mossberg 500 26" barrel, Mossberg 935 26" barrel (my main duck gun), the above 835, my sons Mossberg 510 in 20ga.

My only two other shotguns that aren't Mossbergs. Left is my Browning BPS Stalker 3.5" in FDE duracoat. Right is my son's new 870 in 20ga that he got for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

Old Gobbler

Guys , I merged to two big turkey gun picture threads into one thread for you all -- thanks - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TrackeySauresRex

^ We could never have too many pictures of tukey guns  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

reynolds243

cphill

Left is nova 20 ga has a .582 undertaker choke and a ol school tasco red dot..right is rem 870 20ga has a .570 tightwad and tru glow long beard sight....not a fancy as some but with hevi-13 #6 they do a fine job

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Hooks' n' Beards'

here is my Browning Bps and my Tc Encore Shotgun muzzleloader.

Hooks' n' Beards'

better picture of the Browning Bps...

Hooks' n' Beards'

blgoode

Crappy pic but I have to pattern my trusty TC Encore with my Indian creek choke, and pattern the 23" barrel with factory extra full choke 870. I think the 870 will make a better coyote shorty than turkey gun but it will be fun to see what I prefer.