News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Weekly check in thread.

Started by JVA54, March 18, 2011, 12:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Quote from: limhnger on March 21, 2011, 07:43:47 PM
I killed one St. Paddy's day.  All was good until I got thru cleaning it & forgot that I didn't weigh it...WTF!

No biggie.  I was going to pattern my 20 gauge when Saturday and when I got ready I realized I let the shells at home.  :TooFunny:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

blackmagic

Unfortunately Ive had a wicked ear infection for our opening weekend....I still went saturday, but it felt like the inside of my blind was a tilt-a-whirl after my ear popped blowing my nose.  Had a bird walk out at about 75.  Oh well, the season's still young! 

JVA54

blackmagic  take care of yourself and get well!

Then get back after them.

:fud: :newmascot:

kdavis31

Hunted this past weekend for the opener.  Heard some gobbling early saturday but no cooperation.   I'm heading out tomorrow morning for a quick hunt before work.  We'll see what happens!

JVA54

kdavis31  Good luck tomorrow!!

davisd9

Good luck.  Hope you get one with a rope and limbhangers!  :z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

kybowhunter64

Figures out where they are this weekend. Should see some  :turkey2: :z-guntootsmiley:

davisd9

Good Luck.  Make sure you post a story for those of us that are having withdraws.   :character0029:

JVA54

I don't what is worst waiting for turkey season or waiting for my teammates to post some birds! :toothy12: :toothy12: :begging: :begging:

blackmagic

Hopefully they'll be cooperating this weekend!  On a good note, my hearing's back, so I can get into the game.

JVA54

blackmagic    Glad your able to get back after them!
                                          :anim_25:

davisd9

Quote from: blackmagic on March 25, 2011, 12:23:06 PM
Hopefully they'll be cooperating this weekend!  On a good note, my hearing's back, so I can get into the game.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  One week for me and then I will be trying to put us a bird on the board.  Got a couple hunts planned with some veteran hunters this spring so hopefully I can do my part to help us win this contest!

JVA54

10 more days for me.   :fud: :newmascot:

blackmagic

Please forgive me in advance if a jake walks out...... :fud: :newmascot:

JVA54

This weather is nuts, early this week it was 78 today it's snowing :bike2: