OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Graphics

Started by Old Gobbler, February 21, 2014, 02:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkm456

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on July 01, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Its a great product; I wont ever buy another camo gun.

Glad to know it's not just me being insane (which according to the little woman is usually the case, lol)

SCGobbler

Those are some great people to work with.  I have bought from them in the past and they have a lifetime customer with me!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: rkm456 on July 01, 2014, 11:37:10 PM
Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on July 01, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Its a great product; I wont ever buy another camo gun.

Glad to know it's not just me being insane (which according to the little woman is usually the case, lol)
lol, I feel your pain.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Swampchickin234

Just did my lil h&r 20 pop in bottomland.  I am a fan now. It just flat out works. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX Aggie

Most of the reviews that I have seen on here are for wrapping a wood stock and I plan on wrapping a black synthetic Remington 1187. I wouldn't think there are any differences but wanted to check and see if anyone experienced any issues or if there were any updates for these mossy oak gun wraps.

I plan on getting the obsession and setting up this 1187 as a secondary or spare turkey gun.

What happens on the seams where the 2 different pieces of the wrap meet on the butt of the gun - do you over lap or just try and line up the 2 pieces of materials? I have watched the short tutorial video they have posted and they sure make it look easy - my wife performs surgery from time to time and I told her to bring home her scalpel and she will make the cuts in and around the trigger and barrel.

any input or advice is greatly appreciated - thank you.

Swampchickin234

I did a synthetic stock h&r 20 ga and it worked great.  I overlapped mine on the but stock.  It has a few wrinkles, but nothing to fret over.  The but stock to me was definitely the hardest part.  All I can say is take you're time and it will turn out great.  I've only done one and I'm sure there are more on here that have much more experience, but mine turned out great.  And have a sharp exacta knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

A member on here was kind enough to send me some left over pieces to put on a scope and it was more than enough to put on the receiver/barrel of my 500 so I did that this past spring.  What I did ain't pretty but I was just wanting to cover up the barrel and receiver to knock of the shine (blued barrel)  I would definitely purchase it.

nothingbutlongbeards

that shotgun looks brand new...wow
how difficult was the application process