OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Under Armour Turkey Vest

Started by Chris Downs, January 29, 2014, 10:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Downs

Anybody know anything about this vest other than the price is ridiculous?  My uncle was asking about it today but I didn't have any info for him.

Bama turkey hunter

To much $. Ol tom for me
Tony

guesswho

Looks to me like it would be worth every penny, but the not the $199 in front of the 99 pennies.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

MKMGOBL

I'll know more in a couple of days even though I doubt I'll ever shell out $200 for a vest. I love my Limb Hanger vest too much.

On my way to the Harrisburg Hunting Show I'll stop & check it out. I like to throw on other vest just to see how their features fit my needs.

"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

jblackburn

The cool kids will by it because it is UA.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

MKMGOBL

Quote from: jblackburn on January 30, 2014, 01:06:21 PM
The cool kids will by it because it is UA.

yup, that's exactly what they were thinking when they put the $199 price tag on it :icon_thumright:
"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

spaightlabs

It'll be 49.95 at the UA outlet down the road before too long...

longbeard11

I dont think a turkey hunter even had part in designing this vest!! I dont like the design at all, wouldnt hold half my stuff.  Ill stick with my vest and gobbler lounger.  Would love to have UA vest, but not that design and not for that crazy price!

tomstopper

For $200 it better come with a turkey in it. Thats just nuts. If turkey vests get that expensive, I will just go back to using my pockets.....

vaturkey

Check out the Super Elite lll Vest ! On sale @ wing Supply for 34.00 ! Great Vest !

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

bigbird

Not much of an under armour fan most of its over priced. This doesn't look that great for $199

Gooserbat

Looked like it was designed buy a committee of tennis players, Tactical Tatter II for me.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

drum817

Tee shirt = 10.00-15.00....put a big X and a label on it & becomes a 60.00 shirt.  I know some folks swear by the Under Armour products and to each his own...but I think all the Under Armour stuff is WAAAY over priced. 
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

VA_Birdhunter

To much for me!  I must draw a line on a vest that expensive....especially since I know and have used great vests much much lower in cost! 

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens