News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Under Armour Turkey Vest

Started by Chris Downs, January 29, 2014, 10:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

at that price ill stick with my remington vest from walmart
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Pressured Gobbler

guys that's the doctor/lawyer/corp CEO turkey hunter vest lol

chatterbox

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 30, 2014, 05:49:01 PM
Looked like it was designed buy a committee of tennis players, Tactical Tatter II for me.
I don't care who you are, that's funny! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Hooks' n' Beards'

WildSpur

Wow...almost $200 and no water bottle pocket.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

BIGBOB

If it came with a squealing hen call it might be worth it.

uarobert

I really like Under Armour for what they started doing and do well, UNDERwear. Other than that, I don't have much use for their overpriced trinkets.

tnturkey

the vest is a joke imo. its way over prices and doesn't look like it hold hardly anything. I would tell anyone that asked me to stay away from it far far away from it.

jblackburn

Quote from: uarobert on January 31, 2014, 03:13:19 PM
I really like Under Armour for what they started doing and do well, UNDERwear. Other than that, I don't have much use for their overpriced trinkets.

I will agree, there.  For hot weather turkey hunting, their cool gear sock and underwear are pretty awesome.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

uarobert

Quote from: jblackburn on January 31, 2014, 05:38:59 PM
Quote from: uarobert on January 31, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

I will agree, there.  For hot weather turkey hunting, their cool gear sock and underwear are pretty awesome.

Oh, their socks are the best.

Fatbeard

Way to much $$$. Plus I'm not young enough for UA appearal
East TN Beard Buster

weave

Quote from: spaightlabs on January 30, 2014, 02:36:39 PM
It'll be 49.95 at the UA outlet down the road before too long...

Yup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Cove

I haven't put my hands on one yet so I may be speaking too soon. But if the vest was laid out well and had some turkey hunting thought put into it I wouldn't mind dropping $200. Turkey hunting is my absolute passion. . . . that is what I work to buy, turkey hunting stuff.  But, looking at the vest. . . like already mentioned, it doesn't look like a turkey hunter had anything to do with this. I'll hold onto the Tater II.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Cove on January 31, 2014, 10:23:06 PM
I haven't put my hands on one yet so I may be speaking too soon. But if the vest was laid out well and had some turkey hunting thought put into it I wouldn't mind dropping $200. Turkey hunting is my absolute passion. . . . that is what I work to buy, turkey hunting stuff.  But, looking at the vest. . . like already mentioned, it doesn't look like a turkey hunter had anything to do with this. I'll hold onto the Tater II.

cove....turkey hunting is my passion also...I Love it!!!  I truly believe there is no one around that loves it more then me....maybe some that equal the passion such as yourself.  But I kinda view the $200 for a vest thing a little different.  I can use all that on some costume calls, DSD decoys, chokes, and shells etc.  Just to me I think to fuel my addiction as I must I personally would do better spending it that way!!  I know some see it as a bad addiction but as you know....its all good!!!!  Plus I have an awesome Elite III vest on the way to replace my very old Elite vest I have now....for around $50 I got a better from what I'm seeing vest.  At the least and I don't think it would be its equal to the $200 UA vest.

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Cove

I can get what you're saying, but I'm sure not gonna knock someone who shells out 200 for a vest. If it was for a pair of jeans, fancy dinner or jewelry I'd say you're off your rocker . . . but for something turkey hunting and camouflage neh . . . . lol  :toothy9: