OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Star dot?

Started by cjordan, January 22, 2014, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Even if he paid $1 each, that's a good chunk o cash to pay for a "closeout" item that you may or may not recoup your money on...............people just don't have 3,700 of anything lying around thinking that maybe they'll sell them all someday......weird for sure.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just got a response to the email I sent him from what I posted earlier here.  Here's what he said. 

They were just in a deal of closeouts I bought. I don't know the history of them.THANKS!
SHELTON'S CLOTHING & OUTDOORS
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES !!

Customer Support 256-974-9079
Tue-Sat: 9AM-5PM PST

Here was my response back.

If that is the true story then, why are you not selling them in your store in Moulton AL then?  I'm not buying it.  I think you know a lot more than your letting on.  The truth shall set you free. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: BowBendr on January 23, 2014, 09:03:25 PM
Even if he paid $1 each, that's a good chunk o cash to pay for a "closeout" item that you may or may not recoup your money on...............people just don't have 3,700 of anything lying around thinking that maybe they'll sell them all someday......weird for sure.

Ditto!

Why buy 3700 of anything if you have a store and don't sell them there and only on ebay?  That's the biggest crock.  If they sell on ebay, they will sell at your store.  Anybody in business for themself would do both.  He has a reason and I bet it is legal reasons.   :lol:

ILIKEHEVI-13

We all need to get on the phone tomorrow and call that number above and say we would like to buy a Star Dot Moss 835 choke for $20 and see what he says.   :funnyturkey:

ILIKEHEVI-13

PTC Technologies
104 Yeager Ct Nw, Huntsville, AL 35806(256) 858-9658

I would like to know from any local AL guys on here if that place is still in fact in business?  I guess I could give them a call and ask them some questions if they are? 

Xcal1ber

If he was to put them at his store for 20$, and word of mouth got around. He would make a killer profit really quick. So the whole story doesn't make sense. Either way though, as long as they shoot just as good then buy one because apparently he has plenty. I tried to buy one, but I kept getting sniped and I stopped bidding at
60$. It'll be interesting to see what ILIKEHEVI-13 finds out.
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

Newram05

Philippe

Quote from: Xcal1ber on January 23, 2014, 11:06:31 PM
If he was to put them at his store for 20$, and word of mouth got around. He would make a killer profit really quick. So the whole story doesn't make sense. Either way though, as long as they shoot just as good then buy one because apparently he has plenty. I tried to buy one, but I kept getting sniped and I stopped bidding at
60$. It'll be interesting to see what ILIKEHEVI-13 finds out.

I had the same exact problem trying to buy two of the remington chokes several nights ago. I bit on two of the same choke, and "someone" else would bit on the same two right after I did. I asked the seller if he was doing it just to get the sell price closer to his buy it now price but he wouldnt answer me. Also, after the auction ended, the next day the same chokes came right back up for sale, same pictures, same add.

SCDieselDawg

I noticed that the one for the 835 that's on there now was bumped more than $20 in one bid. Kind of suspicious that someone upped the bid that much with several days left to gain more bids. Also why are they offering free shipping on 3 of the 8 chokes listed by them?

Philippe

Quote from: SCDieselDawg on January 24, 2014, 01:31:32 AM
I noticed that the one for the 835 that's on there now was bumped more than $20 in one bid. Kind of suspicious that someone upped the bid that much with several days left to gain more bids. Also why are they offering free shipping on 3 of the 8 chokes listed by them?

I seriously think this guy is a bit of a scheister and bidding on his own stuff to up the prices once he see's someone else bidding on them. When I had him on the phone, he was very shady and did not see to want to answer questions. More or less just beat around the bush.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I guess what really says it all about this guy if he knows absolutely nothing as he says about all of these Star Dot chokes is this.  Why is he selling so much of all of his other various merchandise on ebay, but don't have the Star Dot chokes listed in his store for sell in Moulton, AL? 

There is 3 sides to every story...yours, mine and the truth.   :thanks:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's the response I got back from the guy that says he knows nothing.

First off I don't appreciate being called a liar. It is really none of your bussiness what I sell and where I sell it!! Our Retail and Ebay bussiness are two seperate bussinesses.

I won't post my reply back after this response, but he might want to watch who he is in fact talking too for I know way more than he thinks I know. 

JellyHead Key

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on January 24, 2014, 10:19:21 AM
Here's the response I got back from the guy that says he knows nothing.

First off I don't appreciate being called a liar. It is really none of your bussiness what I sell and where I sell it!! Our Retail and Ebay bussiness are two seperate bussinesses.

I won't post my reply back after this response, but he might want to watch who he is in fact talking too for I know way more than he thinks I know.

Please share what you said back lol. I placed a bid for the 835 choke he has on eBay and got outbidded pretty quickly.

the Ward

CSI....O.G!                   :smiley-char092:        lol!!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: the Ward on January 24, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
CSI....O.G!                   :smiley-char092:        lol!!

Well what I told him I bet he won't send another response. 

He may not be selling too many more of these chokes on ebay.