turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Star dot?

Started by cjordan, January 22, 2014, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

That guy is a con artist.  I guarantee he is bidding up every 835 choke, too. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 24, 2014, 12:08:58 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on January 24, 2014, 10:19:21 AM
Here's the response I got back from the guy that says he knows nothing.

First off I don't appreciate being called a liar. It is really none of your bussiness what I sell and where I sell it!! Our Retail and Ebay bussiness are two seperate bussinesses.

I won't post my reply back after this response, but he might want to watch who he is in fact talking too for I know way more than he thinks I know.

Please share what you said back lol. I placed a bid for the 835 choke he has on eBay and got outbidded pretty quickly.

Well I will just say he smarted off to the wrong guy. 

TrackeySauresRex

This guy is prob.. sittin on turkey frorums reeading about them. I think were just better off dealing with Colonial right now and paying the 55 bucks. Jmo
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on January 24, 2014, 12:30:43 PM
This guy is prob.. sittin on turkey frorums reeading about them. I think were just better off dealing with Colonial right now and paying the 55 bucks. Jmo

Yep.  He probably is a member here. 

He also is making money off of the more Star Dot patterns we post as we type, too. 

Well I think his goose has been plucked.  Time will tell.   

TrackeySauresRex

^ I hope he's not a member here, It's definitely not what we stand for!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on January 24, 2014, 12:36:52 PM
^ I hope he's not a member here, It's definitely not what we stand for!

My point is he may be.  We will never know.  But what I do know is he will have a lot of explaining to do shortly. 

JellyHead Key

Well after reading all the post in this thread I won't even put another bid in for his chokes. How much are these chokes running for on Colonials website? If they are selling the same product, I'll just get one there.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 24, 2014, 12:45:01 PM
Well after reading all the post in this thread I won't even put another bid in for his chokes. How much are these chokes running for on Colonials website? If they are selling the same product, I'll just get one there.

$54.95 plus maybe $5 for shipping. 

Be sure and get the .676 Xtra Full if your ordering one for a Moss 835. 

JellyHead Key

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on January 24, 2014, 12:47:17 PM
Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 24, 2014, 12:45:01 PM

$54.95 plus maybe $5 for shipping. 

Be sure and get the .676 Xtra Full if your ordering one for a Moss 835.

Ok thanks a lot Hevi!

JellyHead Key

It's not giving me a option for the .676.

Are all the Xtra Full for the 835 a .676 on that site?

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: JellyHead Key on January 24, 2014, 12:53:27 PM
It's not giving me a option for the .676.

Are all the Xtra Full for the 835 a .676 on that site?

Yep.

But I would call them and tell them you want the duplicate of the old Star Dot choke.  The extra full is supposed to be it from what I was told.  But I would still call and make my order. 

Philippe

Just for kicks I bid on another one of those Remington Star Dots. Nobody has counter bid yet and its been two days. But I bet anything that once it gets down to the last 2 hours the BS will start again.

Old Gobbler

Okay guys -- no need getting worked up over some eBay auction , if there is a issue ( alleged shill bidding) then report it to eBay they know how to handle those issues , if it is a isssue and if it is its eBay's problem

Auctions and the like .... are nothing but trouble especially for game calls that's why auctions are not allowed , ask what you want and that's that
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

I wanted to add that if you see a knurled choke in a PTC Technolgies package that you have an original Star Dot choke made buy Colonial Arms.  Somebody responsible for when all these stolen design Star Dot chokes were made actually had some leftover original Star Dots and put them in the different labled package. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Also the original Star Dot chokes made by Colonial Arms had exactly 10 ports.  I have been informed that the straight groove fake Star Dot chokes had 12 ports.