turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Phil Robertson on the gay lifestyle.

Started by Hognutz, December 18, 2013, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ILIKEHEVI-13

He says what's on his mind when someone ask.  And that's the way it should be.  He's exactly right. 

VA_Birdhunter

Awesome!!

AMEN the world and American need more people like the Robertson's!  They have the opportunity to spread Jesus to millions and do no matter how popular it is!  Which right now it seems to be pretty popular!!!  I also love everyone....but all need to hear the truth and turn from there sin and wicked ways!  Lord knows I'm not perfect just forgiven!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

jakesdad

I also love everyone....but all need to hear the truth and turn from there sin and wicked ways!  Lord knows I'm not perfect just forgiven!

x2 :jesus-cross:

Non-believers dont understand its the sin,not the sinners,we dislike!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

jakesdad

Just read where A&E has suspended Phil from filming on "Duck Dynasty".Have a feeling the rest of the family may tell A&E where to stick it very soon.The Robertsons were doing fine before the show and i'm sure they'll do just fine after it.Its funny how you can be gay/lesbian,atheist,muslim,whatever and say something negative towards a group of people and its "your right to speak your feelings because of the US constitution",but as a Christian you are a hateful hypocrite when speaking the TRUTH!!!!Thank you Phil Robertson for just being Phil Robertson!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: jakesdad on December 18, 2013, 09:26:30 PM
Just read where A&E has suspended Phil from filming on "Duck Dynasty".Have a feeling the rest of the family may tell A&E where to stick it very soon.The Robertsons were doing fine before the show and i'm sure they'll do just fine after it.Its funny how you can be gay/lesbian,atheist,muslim,whatever and say something negative towards a group of people and its "your right to speak your feelings because of the US constitution",but as a Christian you are a hateful hypocrite when speaking the TRUTH!!!!Thank you Phil Robertson for just being Phil Robertson!

I would tell A&E to shove it. 

Old Gobbler

We should never be ashamed of our Christian values - never

The morally bankrupt have led a campaign of bullying those that won't cowtoe to their beliefs - if Phil gets cut , he will simply get picked up by another network , then have lawyers review the fine print in his contract , a&e will likely be liable for breach of contract

Phil will likely become even more well known that before and that will likely help his financial prospects

Didn't anyone learn anything from this pc bs when they tried to bully chick-fil-a ........chick-fil-is famous  for standing up and simply stating they believe in what the bible says -

if you look at it from that point of view , then these of folks are treading on our freedom of speach and religion ......
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well said Shannon.  I think A&E needs to realize the Robertson's don't need A&E.  A&E needs the Robertson's.  There probably ain't 1% of the viewers who watch Duck Dynasty each and every week that are gay.  Somebody needs to do the math.  And the math according to the Bible states that leading the gay/lesbian lifestyle is wrong. 

va wingbone

Television networks had to see it coming, they're all fools too. Did they honestly think someone who built a million dollar business around hunting would push their left wing liberal agenda!?! Good for Phil!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

ILIKEHEVI-13

If I know the Robertson's like I think I know the Robertson's, either Phil can come and go back on the show like before or the Robertson's will tell A&E we are done.  But I heard reports earlier in the year about Phil was about ready to do away with being on the show and fully retire.  So we shall see.  But if the Robertson's father isn't good enough for A&E for speaking what the truth is, then I would put money that they won't renew their contract to do another season on A&E.  There are several viewers on Facebook stating they won't watch another A&E program until the ban on Phil has been lifted. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just sent an email to the producers of A&E about my thoughts on the Phil Roberston ban and how they were wrong to ban him.  I told them my thoughts as well on the issue.  The truth shall set you free.  I also told them to add my name to the list going around the internet stating I would not watch another A&E program until the ban on Phil Roberston is lifted.  I also think they owe the man a big apology. 

It's time we start sticking up for our beliefs and what is right in the eyes of God.

feedbackaetv@aenetworks.com

M Sharpe

Phil doesn't pull any punches. He told it just the way it is and is to be commended for doing so. All Christians need to do that more often. Phil wasn't judging anyone, he was just stating what God's word says.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Stand with PHIL!!

A&E contact info-

Ms. Abbe Raven
CEO A&E Television Networks
235 East 45th St. New York, NY 10017

ABBE RAVEN (CEO) Abbe.Raven@aetn.com
WHITNEY GOIT (SR. EVP) whitney.goit@aetn.com
ROBERT DEBITETTO (EVP) robert.debitetto@aetn.com
COLLEEN CONWAY (Director of Non-Fiction Programming) colleen.conway@aetn.com

GENERAL EMAIL: ae.viewerrelations@aetv.com

ABBE RAVEN (CEO) LINE: (212) 210-9007
GENERAL TELEPHONE: (212) 210-1400

pappy

Here it is.....a sin is a sin, no doubt that is what Phil was saying. Whether it is called by name or act, it is a sin. The media have found them selves a free ride for their networks, making piles of money, from Phil's talent and family, and now that pile of cash is jeopardized by this left wing group of nobodies who want to cry wolf. A&E will eventually see that the Robertson family (who are worth more then 500 million plus) will walk away from the network, and straight into another more suitable output for their show and their beliefs, and I would not blame them one bit.
The Christian population need to take a stand, the muslims do, the buddists do, the gays do, when are WE going to take a stand and turn these tables? There is a story in the Bible about a man named Shamu who stood his ground against the Philistine army over one lousy acre of beans, he defeated that army by standing his ground with his Lord by his side, and yet today we cower to the adversary because we are afraid we will offend someone? HA!
Preaching from the pulpit, I never apologized for what I said, as long as I was being led by the Holy Spirit and the word of God, noone should have to. Come on America, listen to this, if we are willing to go to war for our right to bear arms, then why aren't we willing to go to war (spiritually) for our right to bear the cross?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206