turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Phil Robertson on the gay lifestyle.

Started by Hognutz, December 18, 2013, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

The idea of tolerance will be the final nail in our coffin.  It's strange to me how one group must tolerate the other but not vice verca. 

Just like the baker In CO who is being forced to either close his doors or serve a wedding cake at a gay wedding even though it goes againt his Christian values.  It's nothing more than a ploy by the gay/lezy movement to take a shot at the Christian values which they hate. 

Romans 1: 24-32
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

va wingbone

"yet today we cower to the adversary because we are afraid we will offend someone? HA! "

not me, I'm one of the most offensive people i know lol but seriously you're 100%    right Pappy!
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

ILIKEHEVI-13

M Sharpe

Quote from: pappy on December 19, 2013, 12:02:26 PM
Here it is.....a sin is a sin, no doubt that is what Phil was saying. Whether it is called by name or act, it is a sin. The media have found them selves a free ride for their networks, making piles of money, from Phil's talent and family, and now that pile of cash is jeopardized by this left wing group of nobodies who want to cry wolf. A&E will eventually see that the Robertson family (who are worth more then 500 million plus) will walk away from the network, and straight into another more suitable output for their show and their beliefs, and I would not blame them one bit.
The Christian population need to take a stand, the muslims do, the buddists do, the gays do, when are WE going to take a stand and turn these tables? There is a story in the Bible about a man named Shamu who stood his ground against the Philistine army over one lousy acre of beans, he defeated that army by standing his ground with his Lord by his side, and yet today we cower to the adversary because we are afraid we will offend someone? HA!
Preaching from the pulpit, I never apologized for what I said, as long as I was being led by the Holy Spirit and the word of God, noone should have to. Come on America, listen to this, if we are willing to go to war for our right to bear arms, then why aren't we willing to go to war (spiritually) for our right to bear the cross?

Very well put Jack. Totally agree with everything you said!!!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

teke

Turkey Trot

I'd like to see demands for GQ to release the transcript of the entire interview.

Phil's mental meanderings strike many as being crass and they were printed in a way that they were not in context with moral commentary.  It was more of, "How could any dude like that better than a..."  It is something like what a few of us might say to one another in the woods.  That part allows the opponents to parse and criticize while contending it was just crassness and not about morals or values.

Anyone not a liberal and one of their icons should know that reporters from GQ and virtually all media sources are not their friends and will do what they can to hurt them.  I would advise all of them to have a good microphone and digital recorder in addition to using restraint.

I hope all the other family members come forth and say they concur to put A&E on the spot.  If they all concur and subscribe to the agreement, what will the left coast sodomite apologists do then?  Will they cancel the network's biggest show?

I don't particularly care for the show or Duck Commander products, which I knew well before advent of the show, but I am definitely on their side.

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

I wonder if Barbara Walters would want to interview Phil now for her Most Fascinating People show.

Last week, there was a report that he blew her off to go duck hunting.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

M Sharpe

Thought I'd post this up because Phil can't take on the whole world.

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.
I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.
When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town.
I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family.
My family and I could have made an impact on our town.
Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world."

Rabbi Israel Salanter
Nineteenth Century Professor
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

ILIKEHEVI-13

The liberal news thugs are already trying to put the heat on Walmart.

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--will-duck-dynasty-stars-anti-gay-rant-hurt-wal-mart

ILIKEHEVI-13

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's a statement from the Duck Commander website. 

Limbstrutter

Just seen on Twitter that Under Armor will continue to support Duck Dynasty.  But this is how I see it I support Duck Commander  buy Duck Commander stuff not Duck Dynasty stuff.  I'm not giving A&E one penny of mine.

You go Phil . Love that man .No homo. Lol
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

ILIKEHEVI-13