turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2013 NWTF CONVENTION GATHERING OF THE MINDS pics update

Started by pappy, January 16, 2013, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Last year we started something, meeting infront of the Convention Doors with our banner for pics. Everyone who could (and who I didn't forget to tell) signed the banner and we had a blast visiting. We would like to do this again this year, we still have the same banner (VATURKEY HAS IT) and would like everyone who can meet and sign and have the pic done. I am hoping to meet Saturday around 1:30 - 2:00 right infront to the double doors where the fountain and stairs are. See all these pretty faces? Yours could be in the next pic.....pm me your cell phone number so we can call folks before we gather....pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

GSLAM95

Depends on what table they are on for the silent auction of the custom calls....

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

Shotgun Dave

Hope to be there again . Like getting my Picture took again Pappy !!! :turkey2:
All things work together for good !!!

tha bugman

gonna PM you my number!
Quote from: pappy on January 16, 2013, 02:06:18 PM

Last year we started something, meeting infront of the Convention Doors with our banner for pics. Everyone who could (and who I didn't forget to tell) signed the banner and we had a blast visiting. We would like to do this again this year, we still have the same banner (VATURKEY HAS IT) and would like everyone who can meet and sign and have the pic done. I am hoping to meet Saturday around 1:30 - 2:00 right infront to the double doors where the fountain and stairs are. See all these pretty faces? Yours could be in the next pic.....pm me your cell phone number so we can call folks before we gather....pappy

reflexl

I hope to get there in time this year to meet you fine gentlemen. I left work last year on saturday and drove a few mph over the speed limit and still missed the pic. reflexl

Cove

I'll be there, not sure if I can make the 1:30 meeting though.

Addicted to Gobblin

I'll be there!! Can't wait to meet some of you guys!

longbeard56

longbeard 56/Tenth Legionnaire
Tri-County Longbeards
NWTF Chapter
Southern NJ.

pappy

Looks like we are gonna rock at the convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tel...573-380-8206

MAKEemQUIVER

Will try my best to make it for the pic, neat idea!
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

pappy

For those who are gonna try to go, send me your cell phone number and I will start calling when we gather....
tel...573-380-8206