turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2013 NWTF CONVENTION GATHERING OF THE MINDS pics update

Started by pappy, January 16, 2013, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueribbon

I will be there this year! Can't wait to see the convention for the first time. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Shotgun Dave

Hey Pappy do you know what time Saturday we wanna meet up ? Thanks David
:turkey2:
All things work together for good !!!

pappy

thinking about 1:30 - 2:30 due to the calling contests and booth working going on by members. I will be calling on the cell phone the numbers sent to me around 15 mintues ahead of the gathering to offer time to get there and who knows we may end up standing around and gabbing for a while and so many opportunities for pics will be at hand....hope we have more then the steps will hold
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

poeboy18

Well I will be there but more than likely stuck in the DCC booth.
Knocking Heads Off

JELLYHEAD

BigMick

Wont be able to make it but make sure and stop by the Woodhaven booth and look me up

pappy

Just wanted to remind folks that this thing is getting closer, pm me cell phone numbers if you want us to call you when we gather for the pic...pappy
tel...573-380-8206

tha bugman

hey pappy....Did you get my cell number I sent a few weeks ago?

pappy

I have received so many cell phone numbers that I will be calling 20 minutes before the gathering. Giving everyone time to get through the crowds. bugman I searched my pm's and can't find one from you....send it to me...
tel...573-380-8206

FireDoc

I will just stroll through the area around that time and see if I can catch you guys. That'll cut down on all your required phone calling!  :icon_thumright:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

OntarioMonsterBuck

I'm coming down for my first NWTF convention from Canada.  Looking forward to meeting you guys.

reflexl

I am headed that way. Had to stop at work. See you fine fellers shortly. reflexl

mountman62

Dangit, I MISSED THE PICTURE!!, but I had something more important going on, just saying, and some of you know what it was, just gonna say $80, story & pics to follow soon
:happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973