OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

boy is sick

Started by harvester, February 14, 2011, 07:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Well my middle son is sick with the flu??. Fever as high as 104. :( I have to take him to the doctor today at 9:45. Just hope it doesn't go through the whole family. I hate when one of the kids get sick. Worries the crap out of me.

gob09

oh man i hate to see a sick kid makes me want to swap place's with them hope he gets well soon

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 14, 2011, 07:50:02 AM
oh man i hate to see a sick kid makes me want to swap place's with them hope he gets well soon
thanks, me too.

mfd1027

Hope he feels better soon.  We had an outbreak in Dec.  and unfortunately it got us all.   Hope you guys have better luck.   
Dan

keyser12ga

I feel for you, all 4 of mine had either strep or sinus infections last week, luckily I just got the sinus part.  Best wishes, home he feels better soon.

harvester

Well he has got the flu. The docs didn't give him anything and told us to just keep doing what we are doing. While waiting on the results for the flu, wife calls, have to get the oldest one from school. He is running a fever and probably has the same thing. She called the doc back and asked if they could give him anything, tamaflu, theraflu or something like that, they said no because there is a shortage and they are only giving it out to people with serious medical conditions. Got a long week ahead of my wife and me.  :emoticon-object-065: :icon_thumright:

mfd1027

Well the only bright side to the picture is you'll all be over it before turkey season.   Not much help but at least it's something.   I sure don't envy you.   Hang in there.

:emoticon-object-065:
Dan

keyser12ga

Hopefully it is one of the 24 hour bugs.

Boomstick

hope your son gets better quick, hate to hear hes even sick.

charlie
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

harvester

Thanks everybody, but I think it will just have to run its course.

unclerick

Man I hate to hear your kids are sick, nothing more worrisome then sick children, hope they get better quick.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

nctrkyhntr

your whole my family is in my prayers.

harvester

Well my youngest son has a low grade fever now and I am gettin tight in the chest. Feels like you need to cough but can't. Looks like it is going to hit all of us. Wife said I got a flu shot! I told her if she doesn't get it, I will have me a flu shot next year. :z-guntootsmiley: I WILL SHOW HER. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gob09

you guys well soon dustin drink lots of electrolites  i got something a few yrs ago that lasted 6 day's worse time of my life

you be sure and get that flu shot next year and show her

mfd1027

Sounds like you guys are in for a rough few days.   Hope everybody gets to feeling better soon.  You'll have to keep us posted on whether the wife gets it or not.   I didn't get a flu shot this year but wish I had after getting sick back in Dec.   I thought we were done with "the school year scourge" after everybody grew up and left.   We're rt. back into it with the grandkids.   I know all of you guys with kids know about the "school year scourge". lol  It seems like the kids just stay sick passing it back and forth with their classmates.   
Dan