OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

boy is sick

Started by harvester, February 14, 2011, 07:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 16, 2011, 06:51:20 PM
You guys need to get that Clint Eastwood attitude when a bird is approaching and know that it's not a matter of whether he'll die or not it's a matter of  when.  :chucknorris:  :smiley-char092:  Most of the time you have time so "try" to be completely calm and seal the deal.   THEN GO NUTS!!!!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:   Learning to control your nerves is just as essential to becoming a complete turkey hunter as scouting, calling, etc.   

Heck, I taught Clint Eastwood all he knows, the problem is I aint shoot those PISTOLS. They are illegal. :lol: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :smiley-char092: :newmascot:

gob09

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 16, 2011, 06:51:20 PM
You guys need to get that Clint Eastwood attitude when a bird is approaching and know that it's not a matter of whether he'll die or not it's a matter of  when.  :chucknorris:  :smiley-char092:  Most of the time you have time so "try" to be completely calm and seal the deal.   THEN GO NUTS!!!!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:   Learning to control your nerves is just as essential to becoming a complete turkey hunter as scouting, calling, etc.   

To be a complet turkey hunter, you have to miss every once in awhile.  :goofball:

harvester

This has been one of the longest weeks ever. Having to stay home being sick and having sick kids on top of that. My hats off to the people who stay home and raise their family. I'm glad to be going back to work tomorrow. Thanks to OG and the team I made it fairly good. My post count went up consideralby. :z-guntootsmiley:

unclerick

Glad your feeling better Dustin,, :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mossybird

Hey sorry man. Im not on your team but i saw this. I had the swine flu last year and it sucked! May God be with you and your son. My prayers are sent out to your son.  :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross:

Kevin

gob09

Quote from: unclerick on February 16, 2011, 08:22:28 PM
Glad your feeling better Dustin,, :icon_thumright:
glad your felling better dustin

mfd1027

Yep.  going back to work after this week is going to seem like a vacation.  You've earned it!
Dan

harvester

Thanks everybody, still feel drained but thats life I reckon. At least it aint opening week of turkey season.

keyser12ga

I hear that, finish getting better.

harvester

I am over this runny nose, sneezing, coughing, head throbbing, sinus %^$&&%%^&&&!!!!!! Sorry had to vent. :TooFunny:

And just think, I thought I just about had it whooped. At least I think the fever is over with.

unclerick

Man I feel for you, today I felt that crud comeing over me so at lunch I took some Airborne and it seemed to kick its tail, I feel alot better now, Dustin hope you get rid of that pretty quick.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

How's the flu shot working??
Dan

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 17, 2011, 09:20:51 PM

Like a charm so far. I think I may have to get me one of them next year BUT I aint tellin her nothin bout it.

harvester

Quote from: harvester on February 17, 2011, 09:22:54 PM
Quote from: mfd1027 on February 17, 2011, 09:20:51 PM

Like a charm so far. I think I may have to get me one of them next year BUT I aint tellin her nothin bout it.

It aint workin so good after all. She is gettin something, just don't know what. Cold, flu  ???