OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dick's Sale

Started by 3bailey3, January 27, 2021, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnanh

No dicks or Bass Pro for me.

Magdump

Quote from: tnanh on January 28, 2021, 03:19:40 PM
No dicks or Bass Pro for me.

Interesting, i was not aware that Cabelas/Bass Pro is boycott worthy. 

Dick's went over to the dark side no question but as far as i know, Cabelas/Bass Pro still support the Bill of Rights.

guesswho

I would stop shopping there, but that means I would have actually had to start shopping there.    So I figure I was just ahead of the game. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

longbeards

When they dropped guns and ammo I wrote them off! They don't need my business!

Remington700

Add another person that boycotts Dicks.

g8rvet

Never been there.  I intend to continue that streak.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tom007

Happy

No thanks. I Already own one and don't want any more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Will not set foot in a Dick's or a Field & Stream again.

EVER !!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

3bailey3

Dang it, i got slammed today for trying to tell my fellow forum of a 50% of on some Nomad gear, Sorry guys! Wow even got called a Fag! i really thought this site was above this!

catman529

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 28, 2021, 10:30:40 PM
Dang it, i got slammed today for trying to tell my fellow forum of a 50% of on some Nomad gear, Sorry guys! Wow even got called a Fag! i really thought this site was above this!
It's funny the same people talking all this crap will gladly log on to Google or any liberal owned social media and give them ad revenue every day.

I never liked Dick's to begin with, but I do like their online flash sales on trail cameras. Thanks for sharing the deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gobbler428

Sorry 3bailyey3 for your being called anything derogatory on this forum.  This is a great forum and we all need to get along. I know you were just trying to pass along good information to your fellow OG members. Maybe I made a mistake getting this whole thing started but I am very passionate about the 2nd Amendment and cannot tolerate any individual or corporation who wishes to abolish or diminish it in any way. I believe in the right of all American citizens to own firearms in order to protect themselves, their families, their property as well as their God given rights as American citizens, 

Just so the gentleman who wrote the post above knows, I have deleted every goggle related account I have on all my internet devices and have never had nor will I have a social media account and I will not knowingly support individuals or corporations who want to take away my firearms.

bbcoach

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 28, 2021, 10:30:40 PM
I personally appreciate the info Bailey and I didn't appreciate the name calling either.  My intention was to DRAW attention to a LEFTIST company that doesn't want or need our support and inform people of their policies.  I do my best to frequent businesses, media and programs that have conservative values that don't try to absolve our Bill of Rights and Christian values.  I am building a pretty good list.  I am not a MEDIA guy and I despise Pro Sports lately.  NO SUPER BOWL or watching any PRO sports for me.  Thanks for your post.

davisd9

I was considering posting about being anti Dick's sporting goods but had not decided if the 20 posters in front of me saying it was sufficient or not, guess it was. 

Thanks for the tip, guess it is hard these days to just pass something rather than comment, look at what I am doing.  ;D
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tom007

I definitely feel Bailey was just trying to pass on info to our members, trying not to create any controversy here. He is a fine member, thanks for offering your info. Be safe, best of luck to all this spring....