OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dick's Sale

Started by 3bailey3, January 27, 2021, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Dick's has a one day sale on Nomad gear today, i just got a few things.

Magdump

No one should be shopping at Dick's.   Why support a business that hates you and your values?

Shame!

Gobbler428

X2 We need to stop patronizing  those liberal corporations that hate conservatives and the 2nd amendment as well as all our other conservative values. They understand $'s and the things that effect their bottom line,
especially when when that effect is negative.

bbcoach

X3.  I won't set foot in Dick's either. 

Just to clarify why, about 2 years before Dick's stopped selling guns and ammo all together, their CEO and Board of Directors decided they were going to institute a policy that you had to be 21 to buy a gun at their stores.  Our local Dick's store had a young man, that was 20 years old, working in their guns and ammo section.  He couldn't buy a gun at the store but corporate policy allowed him to sell guns and ammo and process the necessary paperwork for what Dick's sold in that store.  He immediately resigned and went to work for a local outdoor outfitter 2 blocks away.  Since they have completely done away with their hunting related products, I say Good Riddens!

Muzzy61

No Dick's for me... ( sounds funny typing this, but you know what I mean.)  :)
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Sir-diealot

They were the only place I could find a pouch I wanted, I still did not buy it from them. I had a guy try to tell me it was only two stores that no longer sell the AR-15's and that did the anti gun stuff, I do not believe that from all I read and think he was just saying that because his wife was a higher up for Dick's Sporting Goods.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

BigSlam51

Won't catch me in that store or buying anything online. They don't much care for people like us.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ol bob

Wouldn't go to Dick's if everything was free.

Vintage

Dicks in Florence Ky does not sell any hunting stuff at all.

Which Gun

Yelp not set foot in a DICKS since they came out anti 2nd amendment.

1ST DRAW

They lost me and my $$ also.

Greg Massey

NO WAY I"M SHOPPING AT THAT PLACE...

2eagles

Dicks in Waterloo Iowa sells NO hunting equipment and NO fishing equipment.
No reason for me to shop there.

Sixes

Don't forget that field and stream is the same store under a different name and they will receive no business from me.

owlhoot

Dicked at Dicks.
Why screw yourself.
Do not set foot in the place.