turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COssman14

Benelli Nova 12 Gauge 28" barrel with Federal Mag-Shok FCW 3.5" #5. She is a widow maker for sure!
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

Skeeterbait

Bowhnt

Finally got my gun finished up this week.  Just need my choke to come in.  I bought a beat up 870 this year for 150 dollars; sold off the stock and barrel and replaced it with a new set of magpul fde furniture and a 26 inch barrel I already had.  Got it drilled and tapped and pulled my eotech off my ar15.  mounted it on its new home this week.now I just need some of this snow to go away!

7magmike

the top pic has my old 835 that's been killing turkey for years, but I just bought the stoeger m2000 in the bottom pic that's gonna be my new go to for Turkey.

Old Gobbler

A few modifications -added a mo graphics kit to my  Remington SP 10 - ten gauge ...its a mo bottom land gun retrofitted with a 1187 pistol grip and a Wolff Ithaca  Mag 10 extra power spring kit -- a burris m-tac illuminated scope and a kickes 690 choke - bore and forcing cone polished out -- I currently shoot Fed #7 HW out of this gun with good results - this is my 20th season turkey hunting with this gun

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hoyt

12ga. T/C Black Mountain Mag. First muzzleloader I used for turkeys.

20ga. Old Virginia. First flintlock I built.

20ga. Liteweight..one I built just for spring gobblers and use now.

turkey buster

Tbrom

Some really nice guns you all have posted. I will show some of my camo 12s and 20s. SBE,SBE2,M1 super 90,835, CD20ga

7magmike

Some very nice turkey guns you guys got.

FttFttVroom!

uarobert

Just got this one finished. I finally decided to get it drilled and tapped this year, instead of using a saddle. I also decided to go with a Mossy Oak skin. Loved the way my duck gun came out and wanted it on this one. Because of the Shurshot, I got a sheet of the stuff, instead of the gun kit. Still super easy. It has some wrinkles at the ends of the fore grip. They could have avoided that with some clever Xacto-ing, though. I stole OldGobbler's idea about putting the material on the side of the rib. I didn't want the material on the grip areas and decided to spray them with rubber. They are really nice and "grippy" now. I'll just have to wait and see how it holds up. Based on my other gun, I don't have any worries about the skin holding up, though.

turkey buster

Where did you get the skin from

jhcats10

Here's my new 20 gauge 870 TSS slinger