only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Facemask

Started by chrmayo, February 12, 2011, 08:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurcollecta

Quote from: browingshooter on February 05, 2012, 12:08:44 PM
3/4 for me

Me too. I don't like a full because you cant pull it down around your neck like you can a 3/4 or a 1/2. And I don't like a 1/2 because I get more facial contact than I'd like when using a mouthcall. It's all about personal preference. I haven't really tried face paint in a while but I think it would get annoying washing that crap off everyday, sometimes twice a day. Seems like it'd cause your face to breakout. Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it again...

zeus26

QB Bandito Elite, along with an original Bandito in the vest in case I lose the Elite or if whoever I'm hunting with doesn't have one.  Nothing worse than a shiny face to ruin a hunt!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

StruttinGobbler3

I use a primos half mask. With the georgia heat its nice to have a mask thats not on your face the whole time. Also theres no loss of peripheral vision or hearing. Just pull it up over your nose and pull your hat down low, and its all the face cover you need
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Trevor2

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 13, 2011, 05:40:55 AM
I use the ones that only go up over the nose. It gets dang hot in FL during spring gobbler season and the ability to pull the mask down to cool off but have the option to quickly redeploy is a plus. I used to use the full headnets but like the others much better.
Same here good for running and gunning as well. Mine has a full price of wire to form around my nose too.
Strutstopper

BLACKQUACK

If you're wanting total comfort and unmatched concealment in a head cover you can't beat the Underbrush Visor Pro head cover by Outdoor Hunting Supply.  Totally mesh with camo 'tags' on it.  Fits great over a cap, keeps you cool and is light as a feather.  If you're a run and gunner you might like one that is small and quicker to adjust on and off, but if you're mostly a sitter like me I don't think you can beat it.    :camohat:

Santa Closs

Montani Semper Liberi

mnturkey

I use a HS Strut full face mask with the opening around the eyes.
I also use camo paint for when I take the mask off to eat/drink coffee etc.
Works well for me.
SEMPER FI

earlybird

MAD Chameleon here but i need to get another one if anyone knows who carries them now.

mnbeardbuster

Quote from: earlybird on February 06, 2012, 07:26:33 PM
MAD Chameleon here but i need to get another one if anyone knows who carries them now.

Midwest Turkey Supply lists them on their site.

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/detail.asp?pid=M605&link=

turkey slayer

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 05, 2012, 03:22:07 PM
I use a primos half mask. With the georgia heat its nice to have a mask thats not on your face the whole time. Also theres no loss of peripheral vision or hearing. Just pull it up over your nose and pull your hat down low, and its all the face cover you need
same here!