turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Facemask

Started by chrmayo, February 12, 2011, 08:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrmayo

Looking for a new facemask. I had one of the primos stretch ones. It has been misplaced some how. Does anyone reccommend any good ones?
-MAYO-

jake slayer

I like the MAD Chameleon headnet between myself & my wife we have 6 of them for turkey& bowhunting

WNY Bowhunter

Here's the one that I'll be using this year.  The cinch on the back is awesome.  I hate messing with stretched out masks that keep sliding down...

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/detail.asp?pid=KH762&cc=T&dn=1&link=
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

RutnNStrutn

I just use a HS Strut mesh 3/4 mask, but I sew on pieces of camo material to give it the leafy look to match my hat and suit.

M,Yingling

I use 3/4 mesh ,, got to cut hole around mouth for when got chew in  :lol:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

OLE RASPY

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 12, 2011, 09:22:34 PM
X2

hobbes

I use 3/4 mesh.  HS, Basspro, etc

3chunter

Get the primos 3/4 ninja. 

knightrider

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 12, 2011, 09:22:34 PM
x3 :you_rock:

TrophyTracker

Quaker Boy has a new 3/4 mask out that is an updated version of the famous mesh Bandito. It's called the Bandito Elite, and is much softer and more comfortable than before. It's also not as transparent. I can't wait to hit the woods with mine!

https://www.quakerboy.com/productdetail.cfm?product_id=619
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

TURKEYWHACKER

I use the ones that only go up over the nose. It gets dang hot in FL during spring gobbler season and the ability to pull the mask down to cool off but have the option to quickly redeploy is a plus. I used to use the full headnets but like the others much better.

hookedspur

tls the Bandito Elite
for me .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

chatterbox

Full hood for me. NH can have some cool mornings in May. The additional head cover helps.

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Odessa

Switched to a QB Bandito Elite at the end of last season - good mask.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge