only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HECS Show

Started by rakkin6, March 29, 2020, 08:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 31, 2020, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 31, 2020, 05:09:40 PM
So apparently ones electromagnetic field is the cause of lack of hunting success and this 200$ suit will fix that? I've had Gobblers within arms reach, deer as well. So if this electromagnetic field crap is real what happened in those instances? I think the only people that would buy this are the ones that haven't hunted enough to have close encounters with game animals. Or maybe they are just extremely gullible and also poor hunters lol.
     The "theory" this suit is based on is from tests done on fish/sharks. I don't hunt fish or sharks and turkeys don't live under water....so.
Are you sure it is only on fish and sharks? What do you base the comment on?
Google it...not like you have anything else too do lol. The divers have been using a type of HECS suit while swimming with sharks.
Look I'll make this real simple...I have never owned or used a Hecs suit,I have called Gobbler close enough to touch multiple times IF a turkey or deer reacted to a electromagnetic field they would have known I was there PERIOD.
      Just like Scent-Loc suits and UV washing detergent. The makers are preying  on weak minded individuals that are so desperate to kill something,  anything they will pay any amount, except the amount of time it takes to become a competent Deer or Turkey  hunter.
     Successful hunters and woodsmen know better than to believe the snake oil sales pitch, the desperate do not.
      Reminds me of the bald guy that really believes he can regrow his  hair with some new potion being hocked, I have hair and know it's stupid lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 31, 2020, 05:56:05 PM
So apparently ones electromagnetic field is the cause of lack of hunting success and this 200$ suit will fix that? I've had Gobblers within arms reach, deer as well. So if this electromagnetic field crap is real what happened in those instances? I think the only people that would buy this are the ones that haven't hunted enough to have close encounters with game animals. Or maybe they are just extremely gullible and also poor hunters lol.
     The "theory" this suit is based on is from tests done on fish/sharks. I don't hunt fish or sharks and turkeys don't live under water....so.
Google it...not like you have anything else too do lol. The divers have been using a type of HECS suit while swimming with sharks.
Look I'll make this real simple...I have never owned or used a Hecs suit,I have called Gobbler close enough to touch multiple times IF a turkey or deer reacted to a electromagnetic field they would have known I was there PERIOD.
      Just like Scent-Loc suits and UV washing detergent. The makers are preying  on weak minded individuals that are so desperate to kill something,  anything they will pay any amount, except the amount of time it takes to become a competent Deer or Turkey  hunter.
     Successful hunters and woodsmen know better than to believe the snake oil sales pitch, the desperate do not.
      Reminds me of the bald guy that really believes he can regrow his  hair with some new potion being hocked, I have hair and know it's stupid lol.
So you have nothing to base the comment on. I am very familiar with the shark suits you are talking about (From a viewers standpoint, never used one) they have been out for years, that does not necessarily mean that is what they are based on. I had hoped maybe you had a link or some kind of hard evidence.

I am sad to hear that whipping essence of skunk and Limburger cheese on my head is not going to bring my hair back though, I knew he charged me to much!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 31, 2020, 06:14:35 PM
So you have nothing to base the comment on. I am very familiar with the shark suits you are talking about (From a viewers standpoint, never used one) they have been out for years, that does not necessarily mean that is what they are based on. I had hoped maybe you had a link or some kind of hard evidence.

I am sad to hear that whipping essence of skunk and Limburger cheese on my head is not going to bring my hair back though, I knew he charged me to much!

I told you to Google it....I'm not one of the ones that will spoon feed you. I know your used too that and are maybe confused. HECs suits have been used for awhile for divers not  like the HECs suit but the exact suit they trying to sell the gullible hunters. Several studies have been done on sharks and electromagnetic fields underwater. How bout you show me one studio that proves a deer or turkey is scared of your electromagnetic field? I guess if I had a lifetime bag of one turkey and no deer I'd maybe be looking for a gimmick myself...or maybe I'd just learn how to hunt? I've been in the woods my whole life long before any of these gimmicks and I have had zero problems getting close to animals.

Side note: I have just recently invented a new deodorant that stops animals from smelling desperation and cluelessness, I think it will help a lot of "hunters". Prices start at  $100.00 stick and 150.00$ for the spray on.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 31, 2020, 09:15:11 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 31, 2020, 06:14:35 PM

I told you to Google it....I'm not one of the ones that will spoon feed you. I know your used too that and are maybe confused. HECs suits have been used for awhile for divers not  like the HECs suit but the exact suit they trying to sell the gullible hunters. Several studies have been done on sharks and electromagnetic fields underwater. How bout you show me one studio that proves a deer or turkey is scared of your electromagnetic field? I guess if I had a lifetime bag of one turkey and no deer I'd maybe be looking for a gimmick myself...or maybe I'd just learn how to hunt? I've been in the woods my whole life long before any of these gimmicks and I have had zero problems getting close to animals.

Side note: I have just recently invented a new deodorant that stops animals from smelling desperation and cluelessness, I think it will help a lot of "hunters". Prices start at  $100.00 stick and 150.00$ for the spray on.

I said I knew about the shark suits, I said I would like to see an unbiased scientific study done on the hunting suit, so how are we in any way saying anything different?

What makes you think you must insult everybody that tries to have an honest conversation with you?

By the way nice try on the no deer. I wish I had been in the woods all that time that I lost because of my car accident, I would have many more turkey and many more deer.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

LaLongbeard

I don't think any real scientist would waste time on a HECs suit. Wasn't trying to insult you, but after you got butt hurt on the China  bat flu thread and called me racist I don't care to converse with you. Tell you what ima send you a case of my new "hunter" deodorant. It's made in Wuhan China so it will not ship for a few weeks.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on April 01, 2020, 12:03:18 AM
I don't think any real scientist would waste time on a HECs suit. Wasn't trying to insult you, but after you got butt hurt on the China  bat flu thread and called me racist I don't care to converse with you. Tell you what ima send you a case of my new "hunter" deodorant. It's made in Wuhan China so it will not ship for a few weeks.
I was in no way butt hurt, the term you used was no shadow of a doubt racist, I only called you what you showed yourself to be and I am not the one to be faulted for that, you are.  Keep trying to type something clever, maybe one day you will actually type something clever, though I am sure it will be by mistake. A true scientist will study anything.

John Koenig:

Spitten and drummen

Al Gore invented the HEC suit.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 01, 2020, 07:01:09 AM
Al Gore invented the HEC suit.
That explains all the problems!

John Koenig: