OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HECS Show

Started by rakkin6, March 29, 2020, 08:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Sorry just don't buy it. What say you all

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Bowguy

Do a search you'll see.

BigSlam51

Seems like a gimmick to me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Dtrkyman

Let's just assume it worked, how far away could something detect a tiny amount of electrical current coming off of your body?

A couple feet would be a stretch I would think. 

RutnNStrutn

Has to be bogus.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

tlh2865

Yeah seems hokey to me. But to quote Canada Bill Jones: "it is immoral to let a sucker keep his money"

wvmntnhick

It's legit! You can get close enough to touch the animals. So long as their blind, can't smell and are otherwise preoccupied by something else that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

TonyTurk

A HECS suit, plus a motorized gobbler decoy on wheels, plus a corn feeder = guaranteed success!  Don't you guys know anything about turkey hunting?!?  :funnyturkey:

Turkeyman

I'm absolutely with all of you. However, I have a buddy that swears by his suit...I razz him all the time. Anyhow, he works a vegetable farm for a farm market and deer are their greatest nemesis. So I told him I'll come down during the summer when all the deer are coming out, don his suit and see the results. I expect the same results as you.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: TonyTurk on March 30, 2020, 06:49:16 AM
A HECS suit, plus a motorized gobbler decoy on wheels, plus a corn feeder = guaranteed success!  Don't you guys know anything about turkey hunting?!?  :funnyturkey:
I know that I've gotten pretty desperate before. But, never that desperate. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Whoa...Hang on!!!! For guaranteed success you need to include the " Squealing Hen".

Fullfan

Come on man you forgot you also need 3-5 decoys that cost over 100.00 each. Oh ya and a blind to set and wait in..
Don't gobble at me...

TonyTurk

Quote from: Fullfan on March 30, 2020, 07:57:37 AM

Come on man you forgot you also need 3-5 decoys that cost over 100.00 each. Oh ya and a blind to set and wait in..

I am waiting for someone to come out with a blind that has air conditioning