HECS Show

Started by rakkin6, March 29, 2020, 08:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallhnt

Don't forget you need a pfaggy shotgun loaded up with TSS too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Spitten and drummen

A fool and his money are soon departed. Thats all I can say about that.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

StruttinGobbler3

Quote from: TonyTurk on March 30, 2020, 08:19:47 AM
Quote from: Fullfan on March 30, 2020, 07:57:37 AM
Quote from: TonyTurk on March 30, 2020, 06:49:16 AM
A HECS suit, plus a motorized gobbler decoy on wheels, plus a corn feeder = guaranteed success!  Don't you guys know anything about turkey hunting?!?  :funnyturkey:

Come on man you forgot you also need 3-5 decoys that cost over 100.00 each. Oh ya and a blind to set and wait in..

I am waiting for someone to come out with a blind that has air conditioning
What do you mean, wait for an air conditioned blind to come out? My Ford has air conditioning, a heater, radio, and electric windows that allow for silent lowering when the moment of truth arrives. Just don't forget to turn down the radio first. That kind of poor woodsmanship could cost you a bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: captpete on March 30, 2020, 07:28:33 AM
A HECS suit, plus a motorized gobbler decoy on wheels, plus a corn feeder = guaranteed success!  Don't you guys know anything about turkey hunting?!?  :funnyturkey:

Whoa...Hang on!!!! For guaranteed success you need to include the " Squealing Hen".
Don't forget the "hen in heat" scent!!!! ;D

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 30, 2020, 10:37:09 AM
A fool and his money are soon departed. Thats all I can say about that.
Agreed

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

g8rvet

I have a HECS suit and it is amazing.  I can move around and ease right up to any game animal I want.  It is basically like having that suit that Predator had that makes you invisible.  So far, I have not seen any game when I am wearing it, but I know it is true because I saw it on Al Gore's interwebs.  Like Abraham Lincoln said "If it is on the internet, it is true". 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

tlh2865

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on March 30, 2020, 02:37:27 PM
Quote from: TonyTurk on March 30, 2020, 08:19:47 AM
Quote from: Fullfan on March 30, 2020, 07:57:37 AM

Come on man you forgot you also need 3-5 decoys that cost over 100.00 each. Oh ya and a blind to set and wait in..

I am waiting for someone to come out with a blind that has air conditioning
What do you mean, wait for an air conditioned blind to come out? My Ford has air conditioning, a heater, radio, and electric windows that allow for silent lowering when the moment of truth arrives. Just don't forget to turn down the radio first. That kind of poor woodsmanship could cost you a bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Poor woodsman ship indeed! :TooFunny:

captpete

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 30, 2020, 03:10:21 PM

Whoa...Hang on!!!! For guaranteed success you need to include the " Squealing Hen".

Forgot all the "Hen in Heat"....which reminds me I'm out and need to order another bottle or two!!

Happy

Quote from: captpete on March 31, 2020, 03:05:13 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 30, 2020, 03:10:21 PM

Forgot all the "Hen in Heat"....which reminds me I'm out and need to order another bottle or two!!
I got an unopened bottle on my striker rack. It's a limited Platz/Corder edition. It can be yours for $1500.00. Free shipping

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sir-diealot

I am not saying I believe in it or not, I would like to see some independent unbiased scientific research done on if it works or not. I understand the faraday cage is what they base this on and faraday cages do indeed block signals, I am just not convinced how it would translate to hunting.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

dublelung

GIMMICK! That's all caps and exclamation point GIMMICK!

hotspur

I won't make fun of your hecs suit if you don't make fun of my trans fan

LaLongbeard

So apparently ones electromagnetic field is the cause of lack of hunting success and this 200$ suit will fix that? I've had Gobblers within arms reach, deer as well. So if this electromagnetic field crap is real what happened in those instances? I think the only people that would buy this are the ones that haven't hunted enough to have close encounters with game animals. Or maybe they are just extremely gullible and also poor hunters lol.
     The "theory" this suit is based on is from tests done on fish/sharks. I don't hunt fish or sharks and turkeys don't live under water....so.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 31, 2020, 05:09:40 PM
So apparently ones electromagnetic field is the cause of lack of hunting success and this 200$ suit will fix that? I've had Gobblers within arms reach, deer as well. So if this electromagnetic field crap is real what happened in those instances? I think the only people that would buy this are the ones that haven't hunted enough to have close encounters with game animals. Or maybe they are just extremely gullible and also poor hunters lol.
     The "theory" this suit is based on is from tests done on fish/sharks. I don't hunt fish or sharks and turkeys don't live under water....so.
Are you sure it is only on fish and sharks? What do you base the comment on?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

Just watched the promo video. A hecs suit and a video camera and more than likely a few cell phones No electromagnetic fields present there fellows! Buy with confidence.
**Disclaimer: I didnt just watch the video but I did see one several years ago.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club