News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey AMMO ?

Started by tracker#1, March 19, 2020, 01:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

mspaci

I stopped by the local shop today, just going by & decided to get a few boxes of 9mm, place was mobbed, at least there was a hot girl buying a pistol lol. Anyway, the guy behind counter throws his hands up & says, NO MORE GUN SALES TODAY, the lines were down, crazy in there

Marc

In our area, all non-essential business are closed.  Apparently some of the gun stores can stay open due to providing government documentation.

While getting my truck fixed I walked over to a small local gun shop.  They are only allowing 10 people in the store at once, and you have 10 minutes to get what you need and get out (not including paper work)...  There is a waiting list, and apparently a 2 day wait just to get in the store.

Normally our small lab stays outside during the day, and inside at night...  I told the wife to keep the dog inside all day (she is a barker and might prevent unwanted guests)...  All guns are in the safe...  When we are at home, a gun in each night table drawer, and I will consider hiding one down stairs if crap gets real....
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

1iagobblergetter

Kind of funny how important guns & ammo become to probably alot of people that usually want to do away with our second amendment rights..

Cowboy

I've been buying different ammo off and on for past month or so. Evidently this was a good idea! Our local Riral King hunting dept was super low on ammo last night.

mtns2hunt

I did pick up a couple bags of corn cobs this past fall. Have not tried any yet but if things do get dire might have to give them a try LOL. You know they are rather soft. Had originally planned on making some strikers.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

bbcoach

Quote from: mtns2hunt on March 21, 2020, 12:28:09 AM
I did pick up a couple bags of corn cobs this past fall. Have not tried any yet but if things do get dire might have to give them a try LOL. You know they are rather soft. Had originally planned on making some strikers.
Just put those cobs in the washing machine with some fabric softener, that should take care of them.