turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For sale or trade Toilet Paper

Started by SinGin, March 14, 2020, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

I have a 4 roll pack of extra soft 2 ply paper. Willing to trade for grand slam hunts, hunts in Africa or a moose- elk combo hunt. Also willing to trade for 500 race or more hunting farms. Also accepting cash offers. This is a joke, I really don't have any toilet paper to spare at this time

1iagobblergetter

Dont trade it all yet..I'll try the wash cloth method first and get back to you if that doesn't go well.

Sir-diealot

Took the Mennonites shopping today and had to go to 4 different places to find toilet paper. The found the last 4 rolls and it was a 4 roll maximum. Should be interesting for them, they have 10 kids plus them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RossAnderson

Yeah I might have to take you up on that. I can take you on a killer squirrel hunt. I've been out of TP and can't find none in the stores. Taco Bell is rough on a boy. I've been goin around to construction sites and stealing it out of the porta johns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 14, 2020, 07:51:56 PM
Took the Mennonites shopping today and had to go to 4 different places to find toilet paper. The found the last 4 rolls and it was a 4 roll maximum. Should be interesting for them, they have 10 kids plus them.
Don't they like doing things kinda old fashioned anyway? Might have to go back to it..

Greg Massey

NO comment, other than no comment. Trees are starting to bud out in my area.

Tail Feathers

I scored a 30 pack from Sam's and traded for bass boat today. :toothy9:

:TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 14, 2020, 08:05:38 PM
Don't they like doing things kinda old fashioned anyway? Might have to go back to it..
We started talking about the old Sears catalog with the pages torn out in the outhouse, so......
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

guesswho

I finally figured out why there's a shortage.  Saw a guy sneeze today and three guys standing beside him crapped their pants.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Eddie12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 14, 2020, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 14, 2020, 08:05:38 PM
We started talking about the old Sears catalog with the pages torn on in the outhouse, so......
They'll get to see how good of a friend you really are.. :TooFunny:

Papa

I feel sorry for people that don't have it. The toilet paper companies are going to be busy working overtime.

StruttinGobbler3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

tomstopper

Time to use up the random supply of socks without matches.

RIO GRANDE MAN

The rumor around here is that most of the toilet paper is made in China.  With the factories shut down, you won't be able to buy it. Hoarders.  Then I heard on the news today that TP can be used to make a mask against the virus!