turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For sale or trade Toilet Paper

Started by SinGin, March 14, 2020, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I was told that I should not pop bubble wrap because it is made in China and that the air in the bubbles is from China and they put the virus in the bubbles to contaminate those that pop the bubbles.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

rakkin6

This stuff is getting out of control
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Cowboy

Yeah this coronavirus stuff is a bunch of crap.....

Happy

I have to admit. This Coronavirus scare has just added to what I have already realized about a lot of people. Heaven forbid we ever have a real tragedy but if we do I have a pretty good idea of which types Darwin is going to have a field day with.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Ozarks Hillbilly

The folks that are upset about us having to many bullets are the same folks buying 500 rolls of TP.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Quote from: Happy on March 15, 2020, 08:55:03 AM
I have to admit. This Coronavirus scare has just added to what I have already realized about a lot of people. Heaven forbid we ever have a real tragedy but if we do I have a pretty good idea of which types Darwin is going to have a field day with.
:agreed: :z-winnersmiley:

Sixes

I gave up looking, we just started using dollars bills, I'm guessing we will save money in the long run

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

camotoe

They have a factory near Ocala  owned by Georgia pacific . Running 24-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Cowboy

Guess I'll use my Illinois turkey permit as TP since our Governor shut down our State land. Lol

Sir-diealot

I wonder how many people will be gifting toilet paper for CHRISTmas?

John Koenig:

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 17, 2020, 11:54:25 AM

Unfortunately will all be dead by Thanksgiving.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on March 17, 2020, 12:09:58 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 17, 2020, 11:54:25 AM

Unfortunately will all be dead by Thanksgiving.
lol

John Koenig:

Cowboy

Now my wife will understand why I've saved all the McDonald's napkins in my glovebox!