turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Video Series

Started by panolaproductions, February 05, 2020, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjh24

Yeah man! They are great!  I've watched every pinhoti, calling all turkeys and THP! Glad I found a new series to watch.  Keep it up for this year!

simpzenith

Been enjoying your videos. Thanks for documenting your hunts!

panolaproductions

Definitely gonna keep it going. Gotta do a better job capturing whats in front of me. Hopefully turkeys cooperate this year.

Fdept56

I've been watching for the past couple years and it meant a lot to me to see you comment on my "season wind-up" post from last year. The videos keep getting better and I'm always looking forward to the next. I remember you posting on Instagram that you did some traveling last year, hope those hunts make it to YouTube!

panolaproductions

Quote from: Fdept56 on February 07, 2020, 11:39:43 PM
I've been watching for the past couple years and it meant a lot to me to see you comment on my "season wind-up" post from last year. The videos keep getting better and I'm always looking forward to the next. I remember you posting on Instagram that you did some traveling last year, hope those hunts make it to YouTube!

Thank you! I hope your new family is doing well and I look forward to another good recap around May or June.

Those hunts are coming for sure. I'm editing my way through a mid April Alabama lull right now, Then we will wrap up the 2019 season strong.

Fdept56

Quote from: panolaproductions on February 08, 2020, 12:25:37 AM

Thank you! I hope your new family is doing well and I look forward to another good recap around May or June.

Those hunts are coming for sure. I'm editing my way through a mid April Alabama lull right now, Then we will wrap up the 2019 season strong.

As long as the new momma and baby are willing I hope there will be.  ;) I'm hoping to tell a story about a gobbler or two from your state!

Vinci1964

Nice!  Real turkey hunting at its best.