OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Video Series

Started by panolaproductions, February 05, 2020, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panolaproductions

Hey guys, I've posted on here sparingly in the past, but just wanted to let you know I have a series of episodes from last season I've been working on. I'm 31 years old from Alabama, so most of my hunts are based there.

I struggled with the decision to post this, but the reason I started making turkey videos is because I love it and love to share it with others. I don't want to force myself or my videos on anyone, so I hope it doesn't come off that way. I know there are alot of turkey hunters on this site that might enjoy more turkey content and that's what I wanted to get across. I also enjoy Pinhoti Project, Catman, Shane Simpson, THP, and a few more. Very entertaining and informative.

I'm an average turkey hunter constantly trying to learn more and be a better hunter and woodsman. I've gone through different phases of turkey hunting now and really enjoy the phase I'm in now.

That being said, I just uploaded episode 10 to Youtube and still have quite a few left, including trips to TN, NY, MA, and VT. There is not a kill in every episode, but I try to make it worth your while and keep it real. I appreciate your time in reading this and good luck to all of you this season.

www.youtube.com/panolaproductions

There is a playlist of the 2019 episodes on my channel.

kennedyh1990

Look forward to checking them out! Will help pass the time remaining the next few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

I subscribed, I'll check them out when I get some free time.
Looking forward to it.
Can't get enough turkey this time of year.

GobbleNut

Watched the first video that came up.  Great stuff!  I will definitely be watching more!  Well done. 

Gooserbat

Good video.  I'll watch more.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Ctrize

Muzzy61

Looks good, will check them out.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

StruttinGobbler3

I'll be subscribing. I would much rather watch real, everyday turkey hunters than these so called pros on the outdoor channel. They give you 5-8 minutes of highly edited hunting footage then spend the rest of the time pimping products for sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Big Pine

I like your style of video. Looking forward to watching the rest of them

aclawrence

I'm watching now. Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panolaproductions

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I'll be trickling out new episodes as I edit them the next few weeks. I always appreciate the support  :thanks:

a_jabbo

From the few that I've watched thus far, I'm a big fan. Keep 'em coming.

NCL

Very enjoyable looking forward to others. Nicely done.

derek

Have enjoyed what I've watched so far and look forward to what's to come.  Keep it up!
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

panolaproductions

Thanks guys! Positive feedback makes it worthwhile  :icon_thumright: